• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I am sorry but this was lame.  I am not sure I agree with Jay much but I have never heard him express the thought that all muslims should be kicked out.  Bad form

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Baghdad Bob Spicer says Trump didn't mean wiretap when he said wiretap. lol 

I'll admit I'm a geezer, but I swear, not in my entire life has America had such a yuuge bunch of liars in the White House. Even the Nixon administration paled in comparison to this group of douche nozzles that have only been there a short period of time.

Trump said everyone will have health care (and it'll be great he said)(he also said no one in America will go without health care) and then he rubber stamps kicking 24 million poor people off and gives billions in tax breaks to the wealthy at the same time!

I'll bet those poor people in the rust belt that voted for Trump are already having second thoughts about how they voted. If they haven't, they will when their health care is gone because they will have the man they voted for to think for it and no one else. The only reason some of those people have health care is because of the expansion of Medicaid but that'll be gone if Paul Ryan and Trump have their way. 

2 hours ago, red321 said:

You have to give the dude props...he gave that whole spiel without breaking into a smile or laughing. That takes some serious chops.

Image result for baghdad sean spicer

Do you think he has to take a shower the minute he gets off the podium...or can he wait until he gets home later in the day?

Not even a hot shower could remove the stench of lies from this guy or his boss.

How on earth do the Trump apologist believe anything theses guys say?

46 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Not even a hot shower could remove the stench of lies from this guy or his boss.

How on earth do the Trump apologist believe anything theses guys say?

Probably the same way that you believe the lies that your candidate of choice tells

So any opinions on Rachel Maddow marketing the fact that "she had Trump's taxes" and the nits just a 1040 from 2005 in which he paid an effective 25% federal rate? Good job Rachel, you moron. Not only did you hype it up and drag it on for about 20 minutes...you gave the anti-Trumpers the biggest blue balls in the world. If anything, in comparison with other people in his bracket, Trump comes out of this looking amazing. He paid a much higher rate than some of the big dogs @ MSNBC, a much higher rate than Buffet, Biden, Obama, and Bernie Sanders. Dude paid $38 million in federal taxes that year...

8 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

So any opinions on Rachel Maddow marketing the fact that "she had Trump's taxes" and the nits just a 1040 from 2005 in which he paid an effective 25% federal rate? Good job Rachel, you moron. Not only did you hype it up and drag it on for about 20 minutes...you gave the anti-Trumpers the biggest blue balls in the world. If anything, in comparison with other people in his bracket, Trump comes out of this looking amazing. He paid a much higher rate than some of the big dogs @ MSNBC, a much higher rate than Buffet, Biden, Obama, and Bernie Sanders. Dude paid $38 million in federal taxes that year...

What big dogs at MSNBC and what rate did they pay?

If you were trying to damage Trump and had copies of his tax returns...you certainly wouldn't have released two pages from 2005 that are pretty non-descript...it's almost as if someone was trying to change the subject from the giant turd sitting in the punchbowl that is Republicare. Sparkly shiny object.

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

If you were trying to damage Trump and had copies of his tax returns...you certainly wouldn't have released two pages from 2005 that are pretty non-descript...it's almost as if someone was trying to change the subject from the giant turd sitting in the punchbowl that is Republicare. Sparkly shiny object.

Most definitely but the left has still been bitching and moaning about the tax returns. They helped create the distraction. 

I still think he should show his complete tax returns for the last decade or two, as all candidates/presidents for the last what...50+ years? It is the only way to truly understand the conflicts of interest that potentially exist. This two page summary does nothing to address that...it's nothing more than a sparkly object.