• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 hours ago, nate said:

American tax payers are spending $1 million a day so the first lady can live in NY and not at the white house like usual.

I don't hear cons complaining about wasting money though, imagine what 365 million dollars a year could do for our troops, or infrastructure ;)

Of all the things about Trump.  This is probably the thing I don't mind at all.  Just because he is president, doesn't mean she has to live there.  Plus even if she was in DC, it would still cost money any time she stepped off the grounds, and when the kid went to school. 

Now if you were talking about the seemingly every weekend trips Trump seems to be making to Florida......

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

42 minutes ago, loofah faced shit gibbon said:

Seriously?  Not one of you assholes knows?

The closest thing I could find. Must have gone back to the old board. I've been here a long time but can't recall this argument

On 5/24/2013 at 1:45 AM, gotbeer said:

Ok, were most of these in the Political forum?  Don't recognize many of them, and I troll a lot.

I clearly remember someone going ape shit over Percy's HALT graphic accusing him of a Nazi salute.

39 minutes ago, loofah faced shit gibbon said:

Good guess, but it was the Jeter Skus thread where Fabulous Fabregas got tossed from the Big A.

i can remember random shit like this, but will forget what my wife just said the moment she stops talking.

Crap, I forgot about that thread. That was fantastic.

36 minutes ago, colt4405 said:

More evidence you're a waste of life. It's tough to make your life less important than a single whales, but you have managed to do it. How anyone can see 650 dead whales and think "How can I use this?" makes you a gigantic douchebag.

Now focus on being afraid of mexicans 

Haha.  So much for discussing politics.  Have you ever looked at your personality on here and realize it's exactly what you hate about the other side?  If you haven't you probably should.