• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15O2A5?il=0&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

"When Putin raised the possibility of extending the 2010 treaty, known as New START, Trump paused to ask his aides in an aside what the treaty was, these sources said.

Trump then told Putin the treaty was one of several bad deals negotiated by the Obama administration, saying that New START favored Russia. Trump also talked about his own popularity, the sources said."

Jesus Christ on a Triscut. This fucking guy.

1 minute ago, colt4405 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-accuses-mccain-of-emboldening-al-qaida-amid-dispute-over-yemen-raid-171522860.html

Maybe Trump should STFU and let people who have actual military experience speak their minds. The Draft Dodging Pussy Grabber fucked up a combat mission immediately. Surprise, surprise the chickenhawk won't even own it.

McCain is a POS. The sooner he croaks, the better off this country will be.

10 minutes ago, colt4405 said:

The Draft Dodging Pussy Grabber fucked up a combat mission immediately.

I won't disagree to the adjectives but I'm really curious how you come to the conclusion that he personally fucked up a military covert operation. What exactly do you think the role of the POTUS is in this case?

23 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I won't disagree to the adjectives but I'm really curious how you come to the conclusion that he personally fucked up a military covert operation. What exactly do you think the role of the POTUS is in this case?

From what I've read (truth may vary) the operation was drawn up for Obama's approval but never acted upon because Obama didn't feel comfortable with it.  Then, and this is where it gets dicey, supposedly Trump was goaded into approving it by somebody telling him that Obama was afraid to do it.

Just now, Glen said:

From what I've read (truth may vary) the operation was drawn up for Obama's approval but never acted upon because Obama didn't feel comfortable with it.  Then, and this is where it gets dicey, supposedly Trump was goaded into approving it by somebody telling him that Obama was afraid to do it.

Sure. It may have been a poor choice to execute the mission though it sounded like it was close to a coin flip even for Pres. Obama. Though ironically it would be Trump deferring to the military too much. But that's different than fucking up the mission. I don't think anyone is accusing Trump of LBJing it.

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Sure. It may have been a poor choice to execute the mission though it sounded like it was close to a coin flip even for Pres. Obama. Though ironically it would be Trump deferring to the military too much. But that's different than fucking up the mission. I don't think anyone is accusing Trump of LBJing it.

I think we should form some committees to investigate...where's Trent Gowdy nowadays?