• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 minutes ago, colt4405 said:

I guarantee he wishes Hillary had won. Now he has to position himself to steal instead of getting millions legitimately from dipshit pussies forking over the cash for TrumpTV. There's a reason Melania hasn't moved in, the presidency is a big step down from his typical lifestyle. 

The plan backfired. President is a job that a billionaire really wouldn't want. Just wanted to monetize all the dipshits afraid of darky.  

I'm sure you're right,  Colt. Hey,  run into your minister lately? 

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

25 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I'm pretty sure we heard about these attacks on the news. I know we joke about it but this is starting to get a tad scary. Does Trump believe this? Does he know it's bullshit but would love to brainwash people into thinking this (cue the "wake up sheeple line").

I would want to say he's still just trolling the media but I feel like the line between trolling and true belief is starting to disappear. 

I'm guessing that he is meaning they are reluctant to call it terrorism.  (still false)

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I'm pretty sure we heard about these attacks on the news. I know we joke about it but this is starting to get a tad scary. Does Trump believe this? Does he know it's bullshit but would love to brainwash people into thinking this (cue the "wake up sheeple line").

I would want to say he's still just trolling the media but I feel like the line between trolling and true belief is starting to disappear. 

I'm been screaming this for months. But people for the most part either ignore it and swallow the Kool-Aid because they support him or are so scared shitless by him that they've resorted to the coping mechanism of believing he is a moron or otherwise trying to trivialize him despite the threat he represents. For example:

1 hour ago, red321 said:

I think it fits into the narrative that he's a lonely lonely old man with sagging orange balls who isn't having as much fun as he thought he would

1 hour ago, colt4405 said:

I guarantee he wishes Hillary had won. Now he has to position himself to steal instead of getting millions legitimately from dipshit pussies forking over the cash for TrumpTV. There's a reason Melania hasn't moved in, the presidency is a big step down from his typical lifestyle. 

The plan backfired. President is a job that a billionaire really wouldn't want. Just wanted to monetize all the dipshits afraid of darky.  

Haha, ok, as long as you can guarantee it.  

5 minutes ago, colt4405 said:

Try to stay on topic. I know it's hard for such an insecure pussy to stay on topic, especially when said insecure scared little bitch has supported the biggest asshole ever elected to public office.

You are by far the biggest piece of shit I have ever encountered on a message board. Definition of dipshit pussy America. Afraid of mexicans, muslims, college professors, protesters, women choosing to have an abortion, etc.

For the love of God go find your balls you worthless fatass racist.  

Coming from you I guess I'm just going to write this off as another pseudo liberal that has lost it post election. You didn't even hit one character flaw that I have, correctly. Well, maybe one but I think even you should know fat shaming is a distasteful macro aggression. You should apologize and not just to me but to the world for being so cruel and thoughtless.

But back on topic.

Seen your minister lately? 

12 minutes ago, colt4405 said:

Try to stay on topic. I know it's hard for such an insecure pussy to stay on topic, especially when said insecure scared little bitch has supported the biggest asshole ever elected to public office.

You are by far the biggest piece of shit I have ever encountered on a message board. Definition of dipshit pussy America. Afraid of mexicans, muslims, college professors, protesters, women choosing to have an abortion, etc.

Colt, stop this type of posting.  It's fine to disagree philosophically but this post is beyond ridiculous.  Simply put this is not ok on AngelsWin.  

1 hour ago, colt4405 said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

This, man. What worries me is that people on this board that are seemingly otherwise rational seem to prefer to deflect or ignore this completely. Instead they just lock and load the "Obama..." gun and fire away.

HOW THE HELL CAN PEOPLE BE WRITING IT OFF AT THIS POINT?

It's dismaying. Just wait until Trump/Bannon get a chance to have an "I told you so" moment. People will get completely locked in.

2 hours ago, colt4405 said:

This might be the saddest, most pessimistic thing I've read here.