• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, colt4405 said:

All fair if its done by an old white guy. 

Republicans in general are everything they claim to be against.

Maybe you don't understand the corporate structure even if it is government. The Forest service is under the President in hierarchy, just like if they were a hotel in Trump's chain. The hotel is not to shit talk the CEO in public, the CEO has to take action to make sure they know their place in the food chain.

The Forest service needs to keep their mouths shut and do their job. And their job is not showing up their new boss. Maybe the last pussy in office allowed a bunch of guys in Ranger Rick outfits to dictate to him but the new boss will fire people's asses for that and that is how it should be. 

They got off easy getting their Twitter suspended for a day. They do it again and that office gets flushed and someone who knows who the boss is will run it right.

3 hours ago, Glen said:

If you increase military spending like he's talking about, ain't no deficit reduction going on.

The only real difference I see between Republicans and Democrats is what they want to spend money on. Democrats spend on social programs, and Republicans spend on weapons and the military.

On 1/20/2017 at 10:35 PM, calscuf said:

Tank, I hate quoting you and disagreeing because I do love you, but I find it odd that a conservative would would say such a thing.  What if Obama had been a true liberal pussy and all military action was suspended and all Roops recalled?  

He'd be blasted by the right for not taking enough military action.  Do you want more Roops on the ground, instead of drones?  More manned bombers?  Do you want us to kill less Muslim terrorists?

Why do you want less drone strikes and what is your alternative?

And are you going to be in Tempe?

- i don't want more troops on the ground.

- i'm curious about the number of drone strikes. barry was all over the idea of ending both wars yet ended up increasing the number of drone strikes. i certainly get the argument for how he used it and i understand why it upsets some people. i guess i'm mostly interested/curious in what donny plans to do. he wants eradicate radical muslim terrorists so his choices seem to be either more Roops (and thank you for remembering this wonderful word from the Alo Roops t-shirts so long ago) or more drone strikes, or if he wants to get real dang funky, more bombing sorties by our jets, so we'll see what he wants to do. i wasn't advocating one way or the other for more or less droning (is that a real word yet? it should be).

- haven't though about it enough to have any idea about increasing or decreasing drone strikes, and don't have an alternative right now. heck, hadn't even really connected until now the idea of fewer drone strikes probably means more boots on the ground.

- probably not going to tempe. love you too and will miss seeing you there. let's catch a game together in anaheim this season. 

15 hours ago, Blarg said:

Maybe you don't understand the corporate structure even if it is government. The Forest service is under the President in hierarchy, just like if they were a hotel in Trump's chain. The hotel is not to shit talk the CEO in public, the CEO has to take action to make sure they know their place in the food chain.

The Forest service needs to keep their mouths shut and do their job. And their job is not showing up their new boss. Maybe the last pussy in office allowed a bunch of guys in Ranger Rick outfits to dictate to him but the new boss will fire people's asses for that and that is how it should be. 

They got off easy getting their Twitter suspended for a day. They do it again and that office gets flushed and someone who knows who the boss is will run it right.

No wonder you like Trump. You sound just like him but with a slightly better vocabulary.