• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

5 hours ago, nate said:

Trump's campaign took his twitter account away from him.

So the man that Blarg, MT, Jay, AFL, etc think is fit to run the country isn't even fit to run his own Twitter account.

He's never been responsible enough on his twitter page. They should shut that thing down 15 months ago.

12 hours ago, nate said:

Trump's campaign took his twitter account away from him.

So the man that Blarg, MT, Jay, AFL, etc think is fit to run the country isn't even fit to run his own Twitter account.

12 hours ago, Rico said:

He just needs a little adult supervision.

2015:  

"Katie Dowd is the campaign’s digital director, in charge of putting the swagger in Clinton’s Twitter–not to mention Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and all the rest."

2016:

"Clinton doesn't do it all on her own. At least 100 people have been hired to help Clinton find her voice on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and even Quora. And according to Hillary for America Digital Director Jenna Lowenstein, the team is just getting started."

So the woman Rally, Rico,etc think is fit to run the country has never even been fit to run her own Twitter account.  She apparently needs a lot of adult supervision.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

So if someone makes their own t-shirt about partial birth abortions, would you point fingers at Hillary for that?

You know there's no such thing as partial-birth abortions, right?  And yes, if that person was a Hillary supporter, I would. 

41 minutes ago, Lou said:

what is that guy running for ?

I'm wagering he's voting Trump. Find me a Hillary supporter with a similar type of sentiment and I'll concede your point. You know, somebody advocating killing somebody who supports the Bill of Rights.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

2015:  

"Katie Dowd is the campaign’s digital director, in charge of putting the swagger in Clinton’s Twitter–not to mention Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and all the rest."

2016:

"Clinton doesn't do it all on her own. At least 100 people have been hired to help Clinton find her voice on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and even Quora. And according to Hillary for America Digital Director Jenna Lowenstein, the team is just getting started."

So the woman Rally, Rico,etc think is fit to run the country has never even been fit to run her own Twitter account.  She apparently needs a lot of adult supervision.

Again, figure out the difference and get back to me.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I'm wagering he's voting Trump. Find me a Hillary supporter with a similar type of sentiment and I'll concede your point. You know, somebody advocating killing somebody who supports the Bill of Rights.

Try harder next time.