• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, Lou said:

Do you really think Foval was fired and Creamer resigned becaut hey are fake? 

You missed the part where this guy has made fake videos before and that he was funded by the  Trump campaign.

Yes I do, because look at how many Americans are voting for Trump, they would never listen to a reasonable explanation so it is easier to just fire some people.

There will always be a scapegoat.

5 minutes ago, nate said:

You missed the part where this guy has made fake videos before and that he was funded by the  Trump campaign.

Yes I do, because look at how many Americans are voting for Trump, they would never listen to a reasonable explanation so it is easier to just fire some people.

There will always be a scapegoat.

wow

you are in such denial it's no use even talking to you about this entire election. 

2 minutes ago, nate said:

No, of course not

last comment - then he doesn't grab women by the p***y, he won't bomb anyone and he won't build a wall and deport any illegal immigrants.

i'll leave it at that. when someone is in such denial it serves no purpose to even engage in a conversation. enjoy Hillary. 

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

last comment - then he doesn't grab women by the p***y, he won't bomb anyone and he won't build a wall and deport any illegal immigrants.

i'll leave it at that. when someone is in such denial it serves no purpose to even engage in a conversation. enjoy Hillary. 

Of course he won't build a wall because he can't afford it and I don't care about that anyway.  The dude gets into Twitter feuds over the most petty shit and sues everyone.  That is the person you want leading our foreign policy.  Cool.

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

I am not ruling out that the Clinton's and Trump had a working deal all along. It just seems all too convenient that when ever Trump has made a move in the polls he opens his pie hole or hits twitter with another party fracturing statement.

When Wikileaks blew up the DNC Trump all of sudden starts denigrating the Muslim parents of a fallen soldier. Nobody is that dense to slander a dead soldier and parents during an election cycle.

Wikileaks burning the Clinton's again,  viola Trump is grabbing pussy and calling aging beauy queens fat. Hey,  let's just alienate the last core group of women voters that may be undecided with fat shaming. 

This is twisted Machiavellian self destruction on a national stage to put his "enemy"  into a position of power. 

Holy shit, man.  If this insane theory is true, then what does that say about republicans and the republican party, that they were so easily duped?  What does that say about the people that are still supporting Trump?

2 hours ago, Lou said:

Do you really think Foval was fired and Creamer resigned becaut hey are fake? 

O'Keefe already made fake videos about ACORN and Planned Parenthood that got people fired.  Why is it a stretch to assume the same thing would happen again, when so many people are willingly believing it again?

4 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I wonder what the government's credit score looks like with the trillions in debt.

Well, it's equivalent to a couple making a gross income of $100,000 and having $571,000 in non-mortgage debt, such as credit card and student loans.

I would guess that would result in a very low score.

What the hell does this guy have to do to lose this election?

Donald Trump gained on Hillary Clinton among American voters this week, cutting her lead nearly in half despite a string of women accusing him of unwanted sexual advances and the furore over his disputed claims that the election process is rigged, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday.

Clinton, the Democratic former secretary of state, led Trump 44 percent to 40 percent, according to the Oct. 14-20 poll, a 4-point lead, with the Nov. 8 election fast approaching. That compared with 44 percent for Clinton and 37 percent for Trump in the Oct. 7-13 poll released last week.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-gains-on-clinton-despite-furor-over-women-election-comments-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-AAjflec?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Trump is going to have start kicking puppies and stealing candy from kids on Halloween.