• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

10 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I have never had an order botched at In-n-Out - one of the few fast food places that I can say that about.

They actually screwed up my order our first night back out there.  It happened to me a couple times but that is far fewer than .1% of my visits to INO.

I also always have a custom order (DD raw onions no tomato, animal fries and XL iced tea, DD grilled onions, no tomato animal fries and XL iced tea for the wife)

By the way, Stradling, lets not forget this is the guy that said Muslims should be banned from the US, advocated for killing terrorists families (a war crime) and said that the central park five are still guilty despite DNA evidence otherwise.

But yeah, your taxes seem relevant.

6 minutes ago, nate said:

By the way, Stradling, lets not forget this is the guy that said Muslims should be banned from the US, advocated for killing terrorists families (a war crime) and said that the central park five are still guilty despite DNA evidence otherwise.

Well like I have said, I am not voting for him.  But if I was sure he would actually lower taxes, I would want him to be president.  I am not afraid of the boogie man and I feel as though president of the United States is the most over rated position in the world.  

13 minutes ago, nate said:

Both of which he would have no control over.

4 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Have any of them ordered airstrikes against a terrorist's family?

No because they aren't raging lunatics like Trump.

But they have bombed plenty of innocent people in the name of attacking terrorists including Doctors Without Borders.

3 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I was impressed by the kid who took my order. It was a complicated one and he repeated it perfectly. 

Double double with Tofurkey patties, free range cow cheese on a gluten free bun, Yuma lettuce, tomatos from Lincoln Nebraska, and fries from potatoes from NW Boise (harvested last week)