• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Glen is weightaphobic

The correct term on the interwebs for this is fat shaming. As in Trump has fat shamed women so much it may as well be call Trumping. Though the term may be mistaken for many other obscene acts towards women. Also as in those who fat shame Trump are so ill equipped for life that they somehow cannot find legitimate things wrong with Trump that they themselves resort to the childish act of fat shaming. 

57 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

You don't have to look far back in the annals of history to find fat presidents. I mean look at FDR. There is no good reason why that fat son of a bitch couldn't get out of bed, put on his Nikes and go for a morning jog around the mall routinely. Such a lazy ass.

Even some swimming would have helped.

"Marco?"

"Polio!"

Republicans have put themselves in an interestingly good position now.  Hillary is expected to win and if she does, they can say "hoo boy, what were we thinking?  Our bad!" and move on to the next mid-term election.  However, if Trump wins they would have all the power.  

I don't think too many folks want Trump to win.  I think Trump has few true believers and the rest of the support he gets is basically anti-Hillary.  That is what I am getting from friends and family that are still considering voting for him and I think I have a fairly wide mix including a dyed-in-the-wool Trump supporter.

They use the same SCOTUS argument that you use.  Except they don't want Hillary making those selections.

10 minutes ago, Glen said:

I can respect that, even while disagreeing with them.

It's hard to imagine a very large group of people pre-pussygate thinking "That Trump guy is good folk" and then after going "What the fuck were we thinking?!?!!?"

21 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It's hard to imagine a very large group of people pre-pussygate thinking "That Trump guy is good folk" and then after going "What the fuck were we thinking?!?!!?"

No, it is more like "Trump is an ass-wipe but I still hate Hillary more" and then after going "Ok, I just can't take it".

5 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

The sniffing thing is weird.  It likely means sniff here comes some bs but he was still the clear cut winner.  :Plus he did map out how we all will be great again.  First you lock up Hillary then you bang some blondes in a hot tub with Putin.  

That is actually a pretty solid plan. Wonder if he can get Kim Jong to join in. Peace in our time.