• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

80% of people are stubborn and stupid. They will stick with their candidate no matter what. I doubt this will hurt Trump all that much in the polls.

But the only positive thing Trump offers is that "he isn't Hillary Clinton." That's it - there is nothing else good about him. And that reason shouldn't be enough for anyone to decide to vote for him.

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

12 minutes ago, Geoff said:

But you had to kill him.  Otherwise he would have ... you know ... told everyone about the rape.  Can't have that on your conscience. 

The real odd part was him tipping the guy $7 before killing him. Some sort of ethical paradox there. 

36 minutes ago, wopphil said:

How do you know this? Are you going around and talking to the evangelicals? Are you conducting polling of evangelicals?

And are they really more hypocritical than other people? Keep in mind, for as horrible of a human being as Trump is, he has been best buds with the Clinton's for the last 15 years. What does that say about them for keeping friends with him?

LOOK OVER THERE!

I know this because of all the evangelical leaders that aren't backing down from their support of him.

The adulterer, the multiple divorced, sexual assault supporting, racist, anti-gay, anti-human rights leader that he is.  Basically he is an evangelical.

30 minutes ago, nate said:

LOOK OVER THERE!

I know this because of all the evangelical leaders that aren't backing down from their support of him.

The adulterer, the multiple divorced, sexual assault supporting, racist, anti-gay, anti-human rights leader that he is.  Basically he is an evangelical.

That's some really fascinating logic you got going there.

More stuff will come out on Trump.  Why you ask, because he is leaking it himself.  For you Trump supporters, he doesn't want to win.  Crooked cheating Hillary stole the election, the establishment, liberal media, you name it are all against him and that is a gold mine for the Trump News Network for years to come. 

Why do you think it would be easier to separate siamese twins than cutting Hannity's mouth off his nut sack.  Hannity will be obsolete if he isn't part of the Trump News Network. 

And as far as welfare and your money go, the biggest welfare recipient in the history of our nation has been one Donald J. Trump.  Outsider, successful business man, LOL, there is no bigger insider than him while he figures out another bail out on your tax dollars.  They are sending all your jobs overseas....well DT are you making ugly apparel in the old abandoned warehouse in Detroit?  Hells no, that isn't cost effective. 

2 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

More stuff will come out on Trump.  Why you ask, because he is leaking it himself.  For you Trump supporters, he doesn't want to win.  Crooked cheating Hillary stole the election, the establishment, liberal media, you name it are all against him and that is a gold mine for the Trump News Network for years to come. 

Why do you think it would be easier to separate siamese twins than cutting Hannity's mouth off his nut sack.  Hannity will be obsolete if he isn't part of the Trump News Network. 

And as far as welfare and your money go, the biggest welfare recipient in the history of our nation has been one Donald J. Trump.  Outsider, successful business man, LOL, there is no bigger insider than him while he figures out another bail out on your tax dollars.  They are sending all your jobs overseas....well DT are you making ugly apparel in the old abandoned warehouse in Detroit?  Hells no, that isn't cost effective. 

I'm fairly certain none of this is a revelation to anyone

6 hours ago, wopphil said:

80% of people are stubborn and stupid. They will stick with their candidate no matter what. I doubt this will hurt CLINTON all that much in the polls.

But the only positive thing CLINTON offers is that"She isn't DONALD TRUMP." That's it - there is nothing else good about HER. And that reason shouldn't be enough for anyone to decide to vote for HER.

hey, look at that. it works both ways. 

why wouldn't an established politician (who isn't a nutjob or known scumbag) just throw his/her hat in the ring? Bernie really fu**ed up by bending over for Hillary.

He coulda been a contenda!!!

1 hour ago, Lou said:

why wouldn't an established politician (who isn't a nutjob or known scumbag) just throw his/her hat in the ring? Bernie really fu**ed up by bending over for Hillary.

He coulda been a contenda!!!

Bernie supporters wanted him to run as an independent. All that would have done it is hand the election to Trump... which is probably what Republicans who claim not to support Trump would prefer. Anyway, Bernie knew that, which is why he conceded.  He didn't want to be a modern-day Ralph Nader.

54 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Bernie supporters wanted him to run as an independent. All that would have done it is hand the election to Trump... which is probably what Republicans who claim not to support Trump would prefer. Anyway, Bernie knew that, which is why he conceded.  He didn't want to be a modern-day Ralph Nader.

oh, I know why he did it then, I was just saying if he hadn't he'd be sitting pretty right now. if he would have "handed the election to Trump" back then, it would be a whole new ballgame today. 

but I was actually wondering about any other possible candidate.