• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It never gets old. Really,  it's golden. Kind of like slipping a Johnson into the white house. 

I think the problem you are having is Trump is a guy with no shame and as such you just can't find an insult that sticks. He has sort of a Teflon made of pure slime that you keep trying to find a way to burn him but it just won't stick. 

If he loses he isn't going to pout,  he'll just open another hotel or sell some steaks or some shit,  bang his model wife,  bang some other models and go happily on his way. 

Clinton is going to complete lose her shit if she loses because this time there will be no high level position for her to sell to the highest bidder. She will be shut out and have to go back to the Senate if she can get wall street to buy her another seat.  

Yeah, the guy who's already primed his voters to believe that if he loses the election is rigged, isn't going to pout and will just fade away.  

Sometimes, you're clueless.  He pouts all the time right now.  Why would he suddenly stop?

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Yeah, the guy who's already primed his voters to believe that if he loses the election is rigged, isn't going to pout and will just fade away.  

Sometimes, you're clueless.  He pouts all the time right now.  Why would he suddenly stop?

Because there is no money in it. Really Glen you are pretty clueless about what is going on. He is not in this to win otherwise he would have quit with all of the bullshit months ago and played the politician role.

It's about the thrill ride and not running the circus. 

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

So people are supposed to be shocked that the guy who collects trophy wives, talks about dating his daughter, and calls women pigs, has lewd conversations in private? All this does is confirm 30 years worth of public behavior. 

jesus christ this.  This stupid tape isn't even a top 10 issue with Donald Trump.  Some of these shocked people.  Good grief.  How is this a surprise to these dopes.

4 hours ago, Glen said:

And there it is, the deflection over to Hillary.  

I do agree that amazingly enough, this probably won't make much difference.

the bigger point i was trying to make is that both candidates have said and done really stupid stuff and it hasn't made a hill of beans difference to their supporters. this is yet another one of those things, and it won't cause trump to lose support from his base. you know who's going to be most upset by this video? the people who were already not voting for him.

i'm curious to see if hillary brings this up during the next debate. it brings into question morality, and i don't think either of them can win that argument.

5 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Meh. He was joking around with a friend trying to be funny. If he actually were to be acting on any of that stuff then it's legitimate.

Not gonna make much of a difference.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/07/the_1997_lawsuit_alleging_donald_trump_groped_a_woman.html

In 1997, a makeup artist and former business associate named Jill Harth alleged that Trump had groped her on multiple occasions.

He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again and I had to physically say: “What are you doing? Stop it.”

15 minutes ago, Tank said:

the bigger point i was trying to make is that both candidates have said and done really stupid stuff and it hasn't made a hill of beans difference to their supporters. this is yet another one of those things, and it won't cause trump to lose support from his base. you know who's going to be most upset by this video? the people who were already not voting for him.

There's plenty of outrage from those in the middle, especially women. I think this hurts Trump in the next round of polls, and to some degree a month from now.

This is interesting though. It seems every time a damaging story comes out about Trump, Republicans who claim not to support him immediately want to talk about Hillary instead. Taylor and Phil seem to be the only two who don't have that gut reaction. They don't like Hillary but they also don't make some of these false equivalencies we frequently see here.

14 hours ago, nate said:

Republicans now a days are sexist and racist which is exactly why they love Trump so much.  I am sure they will brush this off as usual.

Democrats are lazy, pot head, baby killers that like to steal our hard earned money. 

That was pretty simple

10 hours ago, Glen said:

Seriously, what bullshit.  He's not just talking about it, he's saying he does it.  Do you do that kind of thing?  Do you talk about doing that kind of thing?  Have you bragged recently about bagging a married woman or grabbing her by the pussy, or talked about how you just can't stop yourself from kissing them?

How long until women come forward about him doing this?  If women don't come forward then it's probably a guy bullshitting with a buddy.  

5 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

There's plenty of outrage from those in the middle, especially women. I think this hurts Trump in the next round of polls, and to some degree a month from now.

This is interesting though. It seems every time a damaging story comes out about Trump, Republicans who claim not to support him immediately want to talk about Hillary instead. Taylor and Phil seem to be the only two who don't have that gut reaction. They don't like Hillary but they also don't make some of these false equivalencies we frequently see here.

Yep.

33 minutes ago, Stradling said:

How long until women come forward about him doing this?  If women don't come forward then it's probably a guy bullshitting with a buddy.  

Well, according to the information in the post five slots above yours, it seems we should expect a woman to come forward about this in approximately negative nineteen years.

Au revoir, "just a guy bullshitting" take.