• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

dude if you don't see the overwhelming media bias then you're either blind or not paying attention.

It isn't bias when it is the truth.  They call them out on all of his lies though.  That isn't bias that is fact checking.

Plus they completely ignored his fraud and theft with his foundation.

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, nate said:

It isn't bias when it is the truth.  They call them out on all of his lies though.  That isn't bias that is fact checking.

Plus they completely ignored his fraud and theft with his foundation.

$250k lawyer costs vs $50 million in miscellaneous expenses. Who is the bigger Foundation fraud? 

The less than $5.2 million spent on charitable grants in 2014 pales in comparison to the $34.8 million the foundation spent on salaries, compensation and employee benefits.

The lion’s share — $50.4 million — of the money spent by the Clinton Foundation in 2014 was marked as “other expenses.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/clinton-foundation-spent-millions-more-on-travel-than-charitable-grants-irs-filings-show/#ixzz4LPn5nxhu

6 hours ago, nate said:

I posted it once?

The fact that Jay is excited for a Trump presidency is pretty amazing.

Also, congrats Republicans on still being against education.  Anti-intellectualism at its greatest.

let's get this straight

republicans are against handouts 

I could only catch a short bit of the debate and damn, talk about shrill whining by Clinton telling the moderator someone needs to do some fact checking when Trump stated Obama, with Hillary as SoS left a vacuum in the Middle East by pulling troops out of Iraq that allowed ISIS to rise. Then she accused Trump of being on board with their decision and he fires back no I didn't. It devolved to you said that, no I didn't, you did this, no I didn't bickering and I could see Clinton was wound up and needed just another little push but I just couldn't take it. Her voice is fingernails on a chalkboard with a snake accent.

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

I could only catch a short bit of the debate and damn, talk about shrill whining by Clinton telling the moderator someone needs to do some fact checking when Trump stated Obama, with Hillary as SoS left a vacuum in the Middle East by pulling troops out of Iraq that allowed ISIS to rise. Then she accused Trump of being on board with their decision and he fires back no I didn't. It devolved to you said that, no I didn't, you did this, no I didn't bickering and I could see Clinton was wound up and needed just another little push but I just couldn't take it. Her voice is fingernails on a chalkboard with a snake accent.

Funny, it seems like most people watching saw Trump interrupting her constantly, gulping water and sniffing, and lying and obfuscating.  I guess we see what we want to see.

15 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I'm stunned, shocked, completely taken off guard that Glen feels that Clinton won the debate.

Could there be any less biased, straight shooting person to give us the even keeled opinion we needed?

Literally everyone thinks that Hillary won.  Only people with their head in the sand or so far up Trumps ass think he won.

24 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I'm stunned, shocked, completely taken off guard that Glen feels that Clinton won the debate.

Could there be any less biased, straight shooting person to give us the even keeled opinion we needed?

You could go with blarg. Or with this.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-won-the-debate-which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/

Nate Silver is great reading but certainly is not unbiased. The intriguing thing to watch going forward is will the large portion of populace who has willingly eschewed nuance and stable for well...Trump be at all swayed by the debate. Trying to rely on logic when gauging the chaotic nature of this election seems folly. 

26 minutes ago, nate said:

Lol

@mtangelsfan should watch this, he probably wont though.

Just to clarify, I only responded to Glen because he was being kind of prickish in some of his responses.  I watched zero of the debate so I have no idea who "won" (since it is a completely subjective opinion I don't care either).  Why would I give my time to watch two of the worst people on the planet bicker about who is less of a liar?  Why would I give my to time to a system that is so corrupt as to not even let Johnson join the debate?  

It literally makes me sick to my stomach.  I don't know who won but I can assure the this country loses regardless and anyone who watched it sold a part of their soul to the devil.