• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

37 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I have actually thought about this but I don't think its true.  My main reason would be that she would have to trust the Donald to actually keep this a secret.

He doesn't seem to be a trustworthy guy.  Of course neither is she.

Plus many of his personal attacks have been damaging to Hillary.  I would think it would be orchestrated better.  I am pretty stupid for that assumption though.

I suspect he has no interest in being president.

3 hours ago, red321 said:

If Trump goes on to lose by 15-20...I would expect this to become one of those conspiracy theories that hangs out on the fringe (especially since it is already being floated)

http://blackbag.gawker.com/is-donald-trump-running-a-false-flag-campaign-to-help-h-1723925057

You don't think if he gets blown out he will try to spin it that he was never in it to win it anyways and this was all part of his plan?  He can't honestly believe that everything he does it the best, the greatest, the most excellent ever?  I'm not saying he's running a false flag, but I believe he started this campaign the same as Ben Carson, for the publicity, and when the gig was up and he advanced as far as he could go, he would have "political capital" or whatever you want to call it to fund book tours or whatever.  But now he's neck deep and can't see the edge of the pool and is doing everything he can to win, or spin it to win.  He's a sociopath

12 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Broad - "Polls"

Limo Douche - "Which polls?"

Broad - "All of them."

Limo Douche - "Oh"

I'm 100% confident we could pull a group together from the Spin Forum and run a better campaign than this. 

Let's submit a group resume to Trump and get some of that crazy money. 

15 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

You don't think if he gets blown out he will try to spin it that he was never in it to win it anyways and this was all part of his plan?  He can't honestly believe that everything he does it the best, the greatest, the most excellent ever?  I'm not saying he's running a false flag, but I believe he started this campaign the same as Ben Carson, for the publicity, and when the gig was up and he advanced as far as he could go, he would have "political capital" or whatever you want to call it to fund book tours or whatever.  But now he's neck deep and can't see the edge of the pool and is doing everything he can to win, or spin it to win.  He's a sociopath

I think he will continue to claim it's rigged, regardless of how badly he loses. Bringing the Breitbart clowns on board is just doubling down on this. They've already started with that nonsense, and it's incredibly dangerous, but he doesn't give a fuck.