• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

think this says all you need to know about the Donald

Jonathan Papelbon...huge supporter

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2016/08/13/jonathan-papelbons-acquisition-was-a-mistake-nats-fans-saw-coming/

he probably wouldn’t have wanted to wear a T-shirt reading “Obama can’t ban these guns” to hislet’s-make-amends spring training news conference. Nor would he have, on multiple occasions, played a political anthem while reporters were inside the Nats clubhouse.

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 hours ago, nate said:

How do Trump supporters feel about their candidate taking major cash donations from Ukraine?  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?ref=politics&_r=0

The Ukraine is anti Soviet so probably better than accepting $500k from Moscow to the Clinton foundation.

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The Ukraine is anti Soviet so probably better than accepting $500k from Moscow to the Clinton foundation.

From only the 3rd paragraph in the article:

"Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials."

3 hours ago, red321 said:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rudy-giuliani-forgets-sept-11-donald-trump

Speaking in Youngstown, Ohio ahead of Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, who was the mayor of New York City on 9/11, declared that Islamic extremists hadn't carried out any terror attacks on American soil before Barack Obama's presidency.

It was a pretty bad office fire if I remember correctly. Right Vladdy?

3 hours ago, red321 said:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rudy-giuliani-forgets-sept-11-donald-trump

Speaking in Youngstown, Ohio ahead of Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, who was the mayor of New York City on 9/11, declared that Islamic extremists hadn't carried out any terror attacks on American soil before Barack Obama's presidency.

Sad thing is.  People probably forget that 9/11 was the second Islamic attack on the WTC.  The first being in 1993. 

6 hours ago, red321 said:

I just saw this. Rather ironic that it would be Giuliani making a statement like this. "America's Mayor", indeed.

9 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Parsing the language of his suggestion that somebody could assassinate Clinton and considering tense, he's a real douchecanoe.

Traveling for work this week with a couple of dudes from other locations.  One of the guys is from Boston.  He mentioned at least 4-5 times that he was a lefty liberal from the northeast.  After about the 3rd time, it was clear he wanted to talk politics, so I indulged him.

He starts going on and on about how hateful people are to Hillary ... because she doesn't have a dick.  I said, "what?"  He says, "Yeah.  If she was a guy, they'd never talk about her the way they do."  I said, "Oh?  And what do they say?"  He says, "that she's a fucking bitch."

I said, "Don't people say similar things about Trump?  That he's a fucking asshole.  A douchebag.  Etc."  He said, "Well, yeah.  But he is."  

I said, "Of course he is.  But she also happens to be a bitch."

He quickly switched the conversation back to work. 

13 hours ago, failos said:

From only the 3rd paragraph in the article:

"Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials."

Hahaha! That's funny. 

I watched Rudy's rant and he did mention Clinton there at the end, best he could spit it out anyway. I thought he has seemed heavily medicated but I think he may have actually died a while ago, they prop him up, hit him with some epinephrine and some involuntary reaction comes out. 

He needs to get on point though.  Trumpketeers are not running against Obama but Hillary.  Obama is out and everyone's life can go back to great again, unless Hillary gets in there then you are, well, sandwiched.

No need to keep blaming Obama when they should be blaming Hillary.  Slick Willy never got OLB, Hillary talked him out of it.  There would never be 9/11 if she hadn't.  The war in Iraq and Afghanistan is not Obama's war and he didn't create ISIS, Hillary did.  Remember her vote for the war is why we went.  It is Hillary's war and her deleted e-mails likely were corresponding with ISIS.  

It is right there for them and yet, they keep blaming Obama.  

13 hours ago, Adam said:

The old rhetorical question... Why would someone spends millions and millions of dollars for a job that pays 6 figures?

I just wish we'd all stop pretending that any of these people give two fucks about regular people

that's exactly why I don't give two fucks about any of them. nothing I say or do will ever change anything. I couldn't imagine ever donating to a campaign. that includes my time as well. people that do are idiots. 

13 hours ago, Adam said:

The old rhetorical question... Why would someone spends millions and millions of dollars for a job that pays 6 figures?

I just wish we'd all stop pretending that any of these people give two fucks about regular people

The pay isn't why they're running, it's less than pocket change to them.  It's ego and the desire for everything that comes with being president. 

Not only that, but it's not their own money they're spending to get elected.

7 hours ago, Adam said:

Yes that is true. I want my president to not want to be president. 

then your guy would have been general william t. sherman, union general during the civil war who cleaned out georgia. there was a lot of enthusiasm to nominate him and he said, "if nominated i will not run. if elected, i will not serve."