• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 minutes ago, nate said:

Hillary said "he could be assassinated"

Trump said:  “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. "

It is not even fucking close to the same thing, stop sucking on Trumps nuts.

It is all in how it is perceived. Neither of them said "go kill that person".  Only inferences can be made with either statement.  Either way Trump is an idiot for saying it

Amazing how naive some people are.  I shouldn't be surprised with how many dailybeast.com links are shared.  Hillary was asked why she was staying in the race, it was a stupid answer but hardly the same.  Trump just offered it in a statement.

42 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Trump predicts winning the presidency will get him into heaven

I'm pretty sure this is Biblically sound theology. 

I think he read that in Two Corinthians.

For a man who claims the Bible is his favorite book and "nobody reads the bible more than me", he sure doesn't know what is in there.

Trump was asked whether there was "a favorite Bible verse or Bible story" that has informed his thinking or his character through life.

"Well, I think many. I mean, when we get into the Bible, I think many, so many. And some people, look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that. That's not a particularly nice thing. But you know, if you look at what's happening to our country, I mean, when you see what's going on with our country, how people are taking advantage of us ... we have to be firm and have to be very strong. And we can learn a lot from the Bible, that I can tell you."

Unfortunately, an "eye for an eye" is one of the few Mosaic Law verses that Jesus singled out in the Sermon on the Mount as overcome, by the New Covenant that His death and resurrection would seal.

"You have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. But I say to you not. Resist evil: but if one strike thee on thy right cheek, turn to him also the other," Jesus says in the famous sermon Matthew 5.

Edge:  Jesus

Edited by Geoff

6 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I'll leave the above post as an ode to the type of folks who support Hillary.

Are you going to admit that you'd rather see Trump win before or after the election?

I know, you're voting third-party... you don't like either of them, but just as nate and most others here have a preference between the two candidates, I sense you lean a bit more towards the Republican party as you usually do.

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Trump was asked whether there was "a favorite Bible verse or Bible story" that has informed his thinking or his character through life.

"Well, I think many. I mean, when we get into the Bible, I think many, so many. And some people, look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that. That's not a particularly nice thing. But you know, if you look at what's happening to our country, I mean, when you see what's going on with our country, how people are taking advantage of us ... we have to be firm and have to be very strong. And we can learn a lot from the Bible, that I can tell you."

He really said this, didn't he? This isn't some joke, I fear.

8 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Are you going to admit that you'd rather see Trump win before or after the election?

I know, you're voting third-party... you don't like either of them, but just as nate and most others here have a preference between the two candidates, I sense you lean a bit more towards the Republican party as you usually do.

I've been asked this before.  I honestly couldn't tell you.  That is the truth.  I despise them both so much.  I think the country would be safer with Clinton but I also think she would continue down the path that we have been going, secretive, sneaky, dirty.  She will lie, cheat, spy, bomb brown people, drone civilians and continue the slow sad march of the middle class into the oblivion.

Trump could get us all killed in a month.  He will be secretive, sneaky and dirty.

I'll admit to thinking a Trump presidency would be high entertainment, until it wasn't.

I think we have screwed ourselves completely.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I've been asked this before.  I honestly couldn't tell you.  That is the truth.  I despise them both so much.  I think the country would be safer with Clinton but I also think she would continue down the path that we have been going, secretive, sneaky, dirty.  She will lie, cheat, spy, bomb brown people, drone civilians and continue the slow sad march of the middle class into the oblivion.

Trump could get us all killed in a month.  He will be secretive, sneaky and dirty.

I'll admit to thinking a Trump presidency would be high entertainment, until it wasn't.

I think we have screwed ourselves completely.

Fair enough, I appreciate your candor.

You too can be an official card carrying Donald Trump Club member...and not just any card...but the best fanciest most excellent gold card with a computer generated Donald Trump signature and everything. Special deal today only...$35 (marked down from $100). No word if you also get a secret decoder ring.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-donald-trump-campaign-is-selling-gold-exclusive-membership-cards/

trump gold card

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

http://theweek.com/articles/642009/something-going-donald-trump

Some people are predicting Trump is trying to lose on purpose, to make some sort of point. Methinks whatever his end goal is, it will involve making a ton of money.

I get that sense too. He seems to be doubling down on the idiotic things he says. If he were serious about winning he'd start acting like it.