• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, TobiasFunke said:

So then it's true that you would vote for him because he's not Hillary and not because he has points A-G that you agree with?

I'm not paying much attention to Trump or the things that he says so I'm not sure other than the wall, what else he's been promising/wanting as president.

Actually, I think what he is saying is that California is important to him and he believes Trump is more likely to take an interest in dealing with CA issues than Hillary would. 

This Mike Pence guy is a real piece of shit.  His fiscal policies are good but the rest is garbage and hate filled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence

He also opposes closing Guantanamo and withdrawing from Iraq.

The biggest irony in his religious freedom act horse shit is he also put a bill into law preventing Indiana companies from doing business with companies that boycott Israel.

3 hours ago, Adam said:

Actually, I think what he is saying is that California is important to him and he believes Trump is more likely to take an interest in dealing with CA issues than Hillary would. 

California's stock of politicians has a lot in common with the Angels roster and farm system.

19 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

California's stock of politicians has a lot in common with the Angels roster and farm system.

a bunch of slap-happy MIFs who don't come through in the clutch? agreed.

15 hours ago, nate said:

This Mike Pence guy is a real piece of shit.  His fiscal policies are good but the rest is garbage and hate filled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence

He also opposes closing Guantanamo and withdrawing from Iraq.

The biggest irony in his religious freedom act horse shit is he also put a bill into law preventing Indiana companies from doing business with companies that boycott Israel.

So he is on board with the current policy on Guantanamo and Iraq and with the ACLU on discrimination. Sounds like a liberal. 

13 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

@wopphil and I were at a luncheon with some state senator and assemblywomen on Tuesday. We can attest to this.