• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

I'm not sure Hillary would order a hit on Trump right now...he would appear to be the single best candidate she could possibly face and it looks like his campaign is actually more of a grift than an actual campaign.

Around 1.3 million cash on hand (compared to 2 million) and a major portion of his expenses are going to his own businesses for facility rentals and the purchase of campaign swag. Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders have more cash on hand than Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-vs-hillary-clinton-campaigns-filings-show-huge-fundraising-n596081

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

A foreigner here illegally.

His attorney said Monday in court that Sandford had been living out of his car — a black BMW sedanafter overstaying his visa, the AP reported.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/21/british-man-accused-of-trying-to-kill-donald-trump-acted-weird-and-nervous-before-rally/

Homeless illegal has a better car than me??

Interesting (but not surprising) that Trump questioned how "Christian" Hillary is to a bunch of evangelicals. I was watching CNN and some far-right chick from The Blaze said that we should question the faith from our politicians. Not surprisingly, she's a Cruz supporter. I guess if they don't pass the Jesus test, they shouldn't be President.

6 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Interesting (but not surprising) that Trump questioned how "Christian" Hillary is to a bunch of evangelicals. I was watching CNN and some far-right chick from The Blaze said that we should question the faith from our politicians. Not surprisingly, she's a Cruz supporter. I guess if they don't pass the Jesus test, they shouldn't be President.

I didn't see the interview you said but judging from what you quoted I think you are reading into things.  I think anyone should be at least somewhat weary of any politician claiming to be any kind of believer.  Whether it be Christianity, Judaism etc..............

Chances are they are saying that to pander to a certain group.  Why should we take any of those claims at face value?

in '08 we were wary of whites from the former confederates states of being horribly racist and potentially dangerous to Obama and his supporters. They weren't. This election has shown us that there's apparently a lot more anger towards brown people, and that there are plenty of Americans who are willing to speak up about it.