• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Looks like a day in the life of Kotchman on here. 

You guys misjudged me. I’m an easy going southerner. I’m not politically active. I simply speak truth and don’t bow to popular opinion. 
Israel is the only nation outside of America I’d be willing to defend. The rest of the world are mainly communist and satanic societies that have a date with the Lion. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

You guys misjudged me. I’m an easy going southerner. I’m not politically active. I simply speak truth and don’t bow to popular opinion. 
Israel is the only nation outside of America I’d be willing to defend. The rest of the world are mainly communist and satanic societies that have a date with the Lion. 

So how many holes do you prefer when you play washers?

There are no explosives at Trump rally on Long Island, police say (pix11.com)

"A person with a self-trained bomb-detecting dog near the Nassau Coliseum falsely reported the threat, according to the department. The person was detained for questioning, and the threat was determined unfounded, police said.  "

A self-trained bomb-detecting dog. Lmao.

24 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

There are no explosives at Trump rally on Long Island, police say (pix11.com)

"A person with a self-trained bomb-detecting dog near the Nassau Coliseum falsely reported the threat, according to the department. The person was detained for questioning, and the threat was determined unfounded, police said.  "

A self-trained bomb-detecting dog. Lmao.

lol

This is why you don’t let a dog train itself to detect bombs.

9 hours ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

Drumpf is counting on the stupidity and short attention span of many Americans by promising to get rid of the SALT restrictions that were imposed under his very own Tax plan when he was "president."

My guess is that by next week, he'll be saying that it was Biden's plan that eliminated the deductions in the first place.

Oh good lord.