• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

11 minutes ago, Adam said:

Someone watches Comedy Central at 2am

I actually picked up on the Russian one because they fucked up the translation for it.  They’ve since did another run with the corrected text.  That’s what got me keeping an eye on the line.  Anyway, I figure it’ll probably be worth something at some point.  They’re all very bizarre imo.  Weird shit has a decent chance of worth while appreciation. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

9 hours ago, Tank said:

These are the moments when showing diplomacy would do him a world of good. 

Unfortunately for him, he has about as much diplomacy as Nate has the ability to make himself taller.

He needed to do that last year to stay in office. Too late. Now he needs to be full asshole to get back in. He's right back where he was in 2015-16. Poor strategy. The grift is endless.

lol he lost to Sleepy Joe.

18 minutes ago, cals said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-jan-6-protest-organizers-003326225.html

I wouldn't want to be part of Trumps team or one of those c*nt right wing Congresswomen right now.  Some people gone get fucked.

Yea, because yahoo and rolling stone are the epitome of factually accurate journalism. 

53 minutes ago, cals said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-jan-6-protest-organizers-003326225.html

I wouldn't want to be part of Trumps team or one of those c*nt right wing Congresswomen right now.  Some people gone get fucked.

Planning and organizing a rally to whine about losing the election is not the same thing as organizing and planning a riot. This is pointless and they are reaching but I understand why they are trying as signs are pointing to Trump running again.