• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

11 hours ago, Brandon said:

This place is funny and how this has evolved since he signed the order.

The orange guy does something positive for a majority of people and the left reaction is:

$300 extra isn't enough.

Why not forgive student loans?

A fake news quote.

But Trump has debt.

For fucks sake, man. This is exactly why Trump won. Just disappointing to see how some folks are so blinded by their team to not see the greater good.

How come no Lib responded to this?

Oh......because it's true.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

We've been doing some research as to possible places to move to when we hit retirement in the next five years. We focused in on one community on the East Coast and house hunted Zillow for listings.

Saturday night I showed my wife there were 48 new listings within a 24 hour period in a population roughly the same as Anaheim. That seems like a lot of activity since the previous months there were much fewer listings posted on a day to day basis. More in the range of four or five.

We are getting the feeling the unemployment levels has rung out people's safety net of savings and houses are up for sale before they are foreclosed. The glut could cause values to drop dramatically, possibly triggering another crash. 

Our strategy may be to buy property at the bottom and rent it out until we move. 

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’ve been working this whole time buddy. I’m not really sure what the fuck you’re talking about. 

I've been working the entire time as well. Thankfully I have very limited face time with other people and basically work alone. Unfortunately there are a bunch of jobs that aren't like that, that work directly with the public. These are the ones that are closed. You want them to go back to work and risk illness?  

2 hours ago, Tank said:

don't buy british.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Ford truck to haul the British car.

When I was a kid my dad had a '67 Austin Healey. It was an awesome looking and sounding car. I remember helping my dad push it to the side of the road on numerous occasions though. 

Does he even read these speeches before he gives them, or are they just written that way? I guess "Yo, Semites" would answer that question. A bad speechwriter can make anyone look great or terrible, but there had to be someone in the writer's room to say, "World War II ended in 1945, and the Spanish flu pandemic occurred in 1918. It also didn't end WWI."