• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

55 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

No need for gloves while wearing a MAGA hat . It bottles in all the heat. You don't even need a coat.

I don't know why but reading this made me think of this ridiculous line from the feature film Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World featuring Russell Crowe (great movie)

Anyway, theres this scene when they’re in Crowe’s cabin and they’re talking about Horatio Nelson and he tells this story about how prior to the Battle of the Nile Nelson is offered a cloak while on the top deck of his ship at night and Nelsons reply was that he had no need for it because his “zeal for king and country kept him warm” lol.  

anyway.  That line has forever caused me brain damage and it will never leave me. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don't know why but reading this made me think of this ridiculous line from the feature film Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World featuring Russell Crowe (great movie)

Anyway, theres this scene when they’re in Crowe’s cabin and they’re talking about Horatio Nelson and he tells this story about his prior to the Battle of the Nile Nelson is offered a cloak while on the top deck of his ship at night and the Nelsons rely was that he had no need for it because his “zeal for king and country kept him warm” lol.  

anyway.  That line has forever caused me brain damage and it will never leave me. 

It was a Seinfeld reference. 

6 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Where is kc, heading to Tulsa.  KC what kind of MAGA bling you going to be wearing, represent. 

I can’t travel over 60 miles or I would be there. 14 day quarantine for any employee  who breaks it. If not for that I would be there. Don’t love Trump but I am ready to confront a few Antifa clowns. Lost in all this protest bs is our active duty members are still on lockdown with no activities restored for their families. 

11 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I can’t travel over 60 miles or I would be there. 14 day quarantine for any employee  who breaks it. If not for that I would be there. Don’t love Trump but I am ready to confront a few Antifa clowns. Lost in all this protest bs is our active duty members are still on lockdown with no activities restored for their families. 

I'm already here, was hoping to meet you. 

images (21).jpg

Just now, Fireball said:

I'm already here, was hoping to meet you. 

images (21).jpg

I’ll have a beer anytime. You don’t strike me as the Antifa type. In all honesty I am not a crazy trumper  I lost a lot of money backing Cruz. As crazy as trump is I just see the modern dems as anti American and anti white male. I happen to be both so I will vote trump

34 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I’ll have a beer anytime. You don’t strike me as the Antifa type. In all honesty I am not a crazy trumper  I lost a lot of money backing Cruz. As crazy as trump is I just see the modern dems as anti American and anti white male. I happen to be both so I will vote trump

Imagine seeing people of color asking to be treated equally and thinking to yourself, "This is anti-American and anti-white male."

Speaking of.  Very on brand for Ted Cruz to ask Ron Pearlman to wrestle his pal Jim Jordan.  Very normal thing for an adult man to ask another adult man to do. 

lest anyone has forgotten.  Jim Jordan is the guy who covered for the Ohio state wrestling coach that was fingering his wrestlers butt holes.  So you know.  Ted Cruz doing Ted Cruz things. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Speaking of.  Very on brand for Ted Cruz to ask Ron Pearlman to wrestle his pal Jim Jordan.  Very normal thing for an adult man to ask another adult man to do. 

lest anyone has forgotten.  Jim Jordan is the guy who covered for the Ohio state wrestling coach that was fingering his wrestlers butt holes.  So you know.  Ted Cruz doing Ted Cruz things. 

I thought you were for that kind of stuff

8 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Go Buckeyes!

Hi @Tank