• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

14 minutes ago, Adam said:

I agree. Should be on the table right now 

Saw a suggestion on twitter that we should separate the country into two parts - one that’s for all the lefty’s and their policies, and one for the righties and their policies. 
Its not the worst thing I’ve read, but implementing it would be a huge problem logistically.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

Saw a suggestion on twitter that we should separate the country into two parts - one that’s for all the lefty’s and their policies, and one for the righties and their policies. 
Its not the worst thing I’ve read, but implementing it would be a huge problem logistically.

Not enough. We need at least 25-50 

11 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The civil war was complex but it was very much principally about slavery.  Many of the leaders of the confederacy explicitly stated such. It’s in their correspondence that we have.  All over it.  The lost cause bullshit has been incredibly effective.  Its just revisionist garbage. 

if you want to discuss whether the statues should be torn down or not, sure have at it.  But we don’t need to debate whether the civil war was about some libertarian tiny government principles and slavery was just incidentally related to that.  It was about the southern rich fuck heads who wanted to keep their minimal cost labor and all the arguments they came up with to justify that doesn’t change the original primary motivator.  

also, I’ll point out that tons of these odes to confederate hero’s were put up with the explicit purpose of showing n******* exactly where their place was and who was in charge.  So, with that in mind I guess decide how important you think this “heritage” is. 

I think that when it comes to the driving sources, power and money, you are right.

I don’t think you can translate that to a regular confederate soldier though.  It’s not like most of them were plantation owners

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

It's that easy, folks.

Unfortunately the left thinks the right should live like them and right thinks the left should live like them. Sane people want all of em to stfu. Unfortunately, nearly the entirety of the left is good with forcing all aspects of their agenda on the right. The right is good with forcing much of their agenda.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Whatever happed to that one plan that actually made it to state voting?

It was something like breaking CA into 5-6 districts or individual territories within the state. I'm guessing if it went anywhere we would be in the know.

It fell through. There was a Calexit thing as well, but that turned out to be Russian propaganda. 

18 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I’m willing to do a split. The downside is one side will look like east Germany in 20 years. 

I say just cram all Trump supporters into Missouri and problem solved.  Especially the ones from Texas, they would have a hoot. 

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Were you born in Texas ? Curious why so many liberals on here live in Texas?  

They're transplants. They hear "Everything's bigger in Texas" and they assume that means the dicks are bigger and....well I don't know where I'm going with this but, you know, gays.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

They're transplants. They hear "Everything's bigger in Texas" and they assume that means the dicks are bigger and....well I don't know where I'm going with this but, you know, gays.

I was guessing jobs and taxes brought them to Texas. You could be right. I may have seriously underestimated how much Austin has grown

2 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Were you born in Texas ? Curious why so many liberals on here live in Texas?  

Hell no I weren't borned here in Texas.  Only steers and queers get borned out here y'all. So Cal boy followed the wife out here for work and actually been better work opportunities out here for me as well.  Don't do bbq worth a shit so you won't like mine but I put on a hell of a crab boil and even toss in a prime rib for the Texas snowflakes who don't get enough calorie intake to fill their bellies from crab. 

57 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Hell no I weren't borned here in Texas.  Only steers and queers get borned out here y'all. So Cal boy followed the wife out here for work and actually been better work opportunities out here for me as well.  Don't do bbq worth a shit so you won't like mine but I put on a hell of a crab boil and even toss in a prime rib for the Texas snowflakes who don't get enough calorie intake to fill their bellies from crab. 

Damn now I’m hungry 

Now i just need to convince you the job opportunities are a product of a conservative free market system. 

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Damn now I’m hungry 

Now i just need to convince you the job opportunities are a product of a conservative free market system. 

Dude, i'm not a libtard, just a life long Trump hater going back to the early 90's.  It isn't (D) or (R), it's the fucking (T) and wish he would have just stayed on the tee box.