• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

Man this Trump presser is amazing. We really don't deserve him. 

How do you watch.  I am watching some Netflix movie with Colin Farrel, Nicole Kidman and I think that was Alicia Silverstone in there and it is some weird shit but beats him. 

CNN's KFile used the Internet Archive's Way Back Machine to review more than 1300 deleted tweets and retweets from late February to early April many of which were regarding the rapidly spreading coronavirus.

1300 Tweets in a two month span? Fuck I hate Twitter. 

6 hours ago, Rico said:

Yo, I'm going to beat this virus with some bleach. 

https://deadline.com/2020/04/coronavirus-donald-trump-briefing-washington-post-1202916609/

“I’m The President, And You’re Fake News”: Donald Trump Lashes Out As He Calls For Testing Injections Of UV Rays, Disinfectants To Kill Coronavirus

How do you inject UV rays into the lungs. That aught to work, after all Trump is a stable genius. Who needs scientists and medical experts, they're fake news. Trump is the answer, but what is the question?

1 hour ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

https://deadline.com/2020/04/coronavirus-donald-trump-briefing-washington-post-1202916609/

“I’m The President, And You’re Fake News”: Donald Trump Lashes Out As He Calls For Testing Injections Of UV Rays, Disinfectants To Kill Coronavirus

How do you inject UV rays into the lungs. That aught to work, after all Trump is a stable genius. Who needs scientists and medical experts, they're fake news. Trump is the answer, but what is the question?

He didnt articulate his thoughts very well. However, there are quite a few common medical procedures and treatments that use uv rays. I would not advise drinking chlorox or lysol. I will tell you both have chemicals that are used for internal or external procedures and antiseptics. I don't see any of the ingredients developing into a cure but trump is not the first person to explore the idea. 

This is the actual quote

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

This is the person Republicans think should lead the country...