• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

12 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I agree he is to blame for some things. Everybody makes mistakes at times. Here should be held accountable for his mistakes. 

But he gets blamed for everything even if he had nothing to do with it.

And he gets blamed for things that the press runs with and ends up being not true. Quite a bit of that going on. MSM should be held accountable. 

That's my point. 

Oh the poor baby Jesus.  Seriously, he thrives off the blame.  Then his MAGA's whine about it like you are, it's his mode for publicity.  Someone fires off crazy ass tweets everyday calling people anything you feel like, you constantly get rid of anyone who sniffs out your grifting, a myriad of other things he purposefully sets himself up for and ya I would blame him. The MSM should be held accountable for ever showing his face or recording his mouth moving.

So why do I blame him for everything and think he is a hideous grifting fuck.  Simple, I have a talent for recognizing it.  Gifted most call me. I really am the Chosen one.  Don't blame me for this post. 

30 minutes ago, Fireball said:

The bible is very personal to him and he shouldn't get into specifics.  It does mention sexual relations with close kin. 

ha!  Good point!  

He probably didn’t want to let it slip that his favorite bible passages were those relating to Lot.  First, the pesky wife dies, and then he knocks up his daughter.

It’s pretty sorry how eager some of you are to pretend Trump and his administration didn’t massively fuck up recognizing the threat the country was facing.  There’s no if’s or buts about it.  It’s their fault.  They’re in charge.  A Democrat could have fucked it up - the adulation that Cuomo is getting in NY is ridiculous -  but it wasn’t a Democrat in charge so who gives a fuck.  They didn’t take it seriously for 2 months. Fucking hopeless some of you are. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, the dude abides said:

ha!  Good point!  

He probably didn’t want to let it slip that his favorite bible passages were those relating to Lot.  First, the pesky wife dies, and then he knocks up his daughter.

it was actually the daughters' fault on this one. they got their dad drunk and then hopped on pop.

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Calm down. Your TDS is acting up again.

TDS is my favorite game, can I play?  That 2.3 trillion or whatever it is covid relief, all grifted out to who his shit hole properties and whomever will be a donor.  There's probably only a $2.30 left in that account. 

11 minutes ago, Fireball said:

TDS is my favorite game, can I play?  That 2.3 trillion or whatever it is covid relief, all grifted out to who his shit hole properties and whomever will be a donor.  There's probably only a $2.30 left in that account. 

Orange man bad!

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

lol i was thinking about joining but saw where i got a point. didnt want to join and get the boot the next day

I think you got the point when I made the joke about you always saying butt's and homo's and how you were actually wanting dick.  Shit I should have even gotten a point for that. My whole thing is satire and a schtick.  Do I hate Trump, fucking A but I also rabble rouse on purpose so don't feel bad.  I should have gotten an assist for your point. 

42 minutes ago, Fireball said:

I think you got the point when I made the joke about you always saying butt's and homo's and how you were actually wanting dick.  Shit I should have even gotten a point for that. My whole thing is satire and a schtick.  Do I hate Trump, fucking A but I also rabble rouse on purpose so don't feel bad.  I should have gotten an assist for your point. 

No worries. I was giving rally shit and I think that did it. I understand Chuck defending his long time paying members.