• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

5 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

People have died from taking hydroxychloroquine. We don't know if it's showing promise because the idiot wont let the doctor answer the question.

He's not the only doctor in the world. Lots of doctors are saying it could be a good treatment. Of course that doesn't mean anyone should go out and start taking it just yet.

11 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

People have died from taking hydroxychloroquine. We don't know if it's showing promise because the idiot wont let the doctor answer the question.

People are dying from taking fish tank cleaner.

From all the tests, there hasn't been one case of someone dying from taking hydroxychloroquine from a doctor in prescribed amounts.  

33 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

He's not the only doctor in the world. Lots of doctors are saying it could be a good treatment. Of course that doesn't mean anyone should go out and start taking it just yet.

It has to be prescribed so people can’t just take it 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

It has to be prescribed so people can’t just take it 

No shit. 

But people are already taking it from a doctor. I'm saying they shouldn't start taking it to cure the rona.

You big dumb buttface.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

No shit. 

But people are already taking it from a doctor. I'm saying they shouldn't start taking it to cure the rona.

You big dumb buttface.

My understanding is that it's used to treat stuff like Lupus (in addition to being an anti-malaria drug) and a couple other issues. But I believe some fed agency (maybe the FDA?) came out with stricter prescribing rules a week or two ago to prevent everyone from emailing their doctor to get a prescription just for the heck of it, thus creating a shortage for the Lupus people and whatnot.

27 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

No shit. 

You big dumb buttface.

They should if their doctor prescribes it. Doo doo head 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

What are the doctors recommending people take?

Nothing has proven effective enough to prescribe. Like most viruses, about all that you can do is treat symptoms and let it run its course.

Trump says that the nation has a stockpile of 29 million pills. To put that in perspective, that means that less than ten percent of the population would get one pill each.

The man is a moron. He needs to shut up about COVID-19 treatment. He knows nothing. Still, his loyal soldiers at Fox News perpetuate and support his mindless ramblings about it.