• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

10 hours ago, LAAMike said:

The 2019 flu season resulted in 16,000 deaths and 280,000 hospitalizations and an unknown number of actual infections.  Despite these numbers and despite the fact that flu shots are free or at most $5.00, about half of the US population does not get the annual flu shot.  So, half of the US population is not that concerned about the flu.  How is Coronavirus that different from the annual flu?  

Image result for paul mccartney pointing and saying this gif

20 hours ago, LAAMike said:

The 2019 flu season resulted in 16,000 deaths and 280,000 hospitalizations and an unknown number of actual infections.  Despite these numbers and despite the fact that flu shots are free or at most $5.00, about half of the US population does not get the annual flu shot.  So, half of the US population is not that concerned about the flu.  How is Coronavirus that different from the annual flu?  

I agree. I don't think anyone connected my response to Obama's H1N1 response. He waited until 1000k died before doing shit. They were on Trump's ass before 1 person died.

10 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I agree. I don't think anyone connected my response to Obama's H1N1 response. He waited until 1000k died before doing shit. They were on Trump's ass before 1 person died.

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-wait-swine-flu-n1h1/

Just now, Coffee Black said:

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-wait-swine-flu-n1h1/

Nice logo. I was waiting on snopes or media matters. However, you can match the announcement with the death toll numbers from original articles and see  snopes is not fact checking their fact checks

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

Nice logo. I was waiting on snopes or media matters. However, you can match the announcement with the death toll numbers from original articles and see  snopes is not fact checking their fact checks

I'll trust them over something you read on a Facebook post.

27 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Is it a thousand or 1000k? I think you confused it with the number of gay sex references in your first 200 posts

12 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I will use an article from the liberal rag cnn in October 2009. I wouldn't expect snopes to snoop that far. This was on page two of my search

https://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/24/h1n1.obama/index.html

The excerpt also claims that Obama “declared a public health emergency on what was already a pandemic” in October 2009. But this is also wrong. Obama declared a national emergency, not a public health emergency, in October 2009. The Obama administration declared a public health emergency in April, months before swine flu was declared a pandemic. At the time that the Obama administration declared a public health emergency, only 20 confirmed cases (not over a million) of H1N1 existed in the United States.

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

Is it a thousand or 1000k? I think you confused it with the number of gay sex references in your first 200 posts

It can be overkill but relevant when dealing with liberal logic. They are so concerned and compassionate over uninsured dying or the common cold. Meanwhile, they continue to push expansion of 1 million /year baby killing operation and promote unhealthy lifestyles with our young. I smoke and will look at boobies on tv. Neither of which should be promoted or encourage in our schools. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

15 minutes ago, Coffee Black said:

The excerpt also claims that Obama “declared a public health emergency on what was already a pandemic” in October 2009. But this is also wrong. Obama declared a national emergency, not a public health emergency, in October 2009. The Obama administration declared a public health emergency in April, months before swine flu was declared a pandemic. At the time that the Obama administration declared a public health emergency, only 20 confirmed cases (not over a million) of H1N1 existed in the United States.

I will gibe you the Obama's CDC did address it in April roughly about the same time Trump has now. The contrast is how quickly everyone was on Trump.  H1N1 was on our turf and Mexico's from the beginning while corona was overseas.. I don't think Obama mishandled it but the media reactions are certainly different today towards Trump. Flu deaths are not an exact science but most doctors today feel the swine flu deaths were much higher than reported. I don't blame Obama but rather saying get off Trump's ass.

6 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Fixed. I say we kill 1 in 5 babies. Lets target the poor by placing 80% of free clinics with walking distance of government housing. We can make it mandatory a food stamp office, McDonalds, and 3 liquor stores are along the route. On the way back  the mother can swipe the ebt pay and load up at Mcdonals for her and a friend.. Hopefully, she has a good friend who will exchange lunch payment for mad dog. After enjoying the mad dog, she can drop the panties and repeat the process. Does this sound like something you can get on board with?

Well, I wouldn't necessarily be against it . . .