• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-criminal-justice-reform-bill-announcement-today-2018-11-14-live-updates/

This could be a good thing. Although I'm curious to see exactly the kind of reform that this bill would create.

The African American community leaders have been on this subject for a long time. They are silent with it now. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

The African American community leaders have been on this subject for a long time. They are silent with it now. 

They probably don't trust Trump.

I like the idea of prison reform, but I'm a tad suspicious it will have something to do with making more money for private prisons.

17 hours ago, Adam said:

I really want to set up a meeting between YK and A25Fan

I know A25Fan - I've gone to games with A25Fan.  We were buds for a while.  2004, 2005.  I think both he and I don't have as much interest in the Angels any more.

I don't relate well to Republicans any more.  When I was 18, I registered as a Republican.  But somewhere along the way, me and the party diverged.  I find the party leadership to be despicable. I find the party, in general, to be mean-spirited, selfish, hypocritical and utterly loathesome.   I am painting with an extremely broad brush by saying that, but I think I am getting most of the corners.  I have no use in my life for horrible people.  I've cut ties with a lot of people I used to be friends with.  You can't change family, but I have different, less close relationships with many outer family members.

Hey, all you old, Republican Trump lovers.  All you guys who love everything that Trump does, that makes libtard cry (but of course, you don't admit voting for him), take a look at the newly elected house members.  Take a look at all those Republicans who look just like you.  Then take a look at the other people elected.  I know you hate it, but this is more and more what America is going to look like in 50 years.

2473.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=b201186ff7b7d0a055b304e7c3949377

10 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Hey, all you old, Republican Trump lovers.  All you guys who love everything that Trump does, that makes libtard cry (but of course, you don't admit voting for him), take a look at the newly elected house members.  Take a look at all those Republicans who look just like you.  Then take a look at the other people elected.  I know you hate it, but this is more and more what America is going to look like in 50 years.

2473.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=b201186ff7b7d0a055b304e7c3949377

They left off the first Korean American woman elected to Congress off the Republican photo

Its not a me/we.  I am not a democrat.  I don't relate to Maxine Waters.  I have voted independent for 30 years.  Do you think I am in favor of getting rid of Long Beach State's mascot, Prospector Pete, A GENERIC MASCOT, because of things that happened in the gold rush?  Do you think I am in favor of, when two young people on a california campus, have to make out by saying, "I am going to touch your bra, do you consent?  You have to say, "yes"".

That said, I find leading republicans to be completely repugnant, and immoral.  The vehemence in fighting for universal health care, something that about every civilized country has, is selfish and repugnant to me.  To even begin to argue against insuring people with preexisting conditions sickens me.

To see the slaughter of people in mass shootings EVERY WEEK, and just go, "dur, nothing we can do about guns!  Second amendment!  Can't do anything!" sickens me.  It makes me ill.

That fat pink human lump of chicken grease Trump marries two women from out of this country, then fights to keep every brown person out.

So while I don't like Nancy Pelosi and Feinstein, they don't have that absolute lack of human empathy like the average Republican.

26 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

In another story Crenshaw said,

"I want us to get away from this culture where we demand apologies every time someone misspeaks,” he told TMZ on Monday. “I think that would be very healthy for our nation to go in that direction. We don’t need to be outwardly outraged."