• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m 35.  If you’re talking about action then I agree it’s bullshit.  They sure as hell yap about it tho. 

In all fairness, the original post asked if we remember when they “worried” about the deficit. They never worried or cared about it. Just stupid campaign taliking points 

4 hours ago, Rico said:

"Instead of speaking at Arlington, as he did last year and as most presidents have done, Obama will appear at the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery outside Chicago"

Let’s see if Trump goes to Arlington on Memorial Day or a cemetery in Florida. 

Edited by Lhalo

21 hours ago, Rico said:

Trump didn't go to the Veterans Day observance at Arlington Cemetery.  Because of rain?

4 hours ago, Rico said:

"Instead of speaking at Arlington, as he did last year and as most presidents have done, Obama will appear at the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery outside Chicago"

Obama didn’t make it to the Chicago cemetery. The reason why? You guessed it. Rain! 

On Memorial Day 2010, Obama did not go to Arlington. Instead, he was scheduled to deliver a speech to honor fallen soldiers at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Illinois, while Vice President Joe Biden took his place at Arlington. When a thunderstorm in Illinois interrupted Obama’s scheduled event, he returned to Washington to deliver his speech at Andrews Air Force Base instead.

http://www.southeastsun.com/opinion/ariana_diaz/article_58ea72b4-cded-11e2-b946-001a4bcf6878.html

BTW I don’t really care if a president goes to Arlington on either Memorial Day or Veterans Day. According to that article itwasn’t really that big of a deal until Bill Clinton. 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Obama didn’t make it to the Chicago cemetery. The reason why? You guessed it. Rain! 

On Memorial Day 2010, Obama did not go to Arlington. Instead, he was scheduled to deliver a speech to honor fallen soldiers at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Illinois, while Vice President Joe Biden took his place at Arlington. When a thunderstorm in Illinois interrupted Obama’s scheduled event, he returned to Washington to deliver his speech at Andrews Air Force Base instead.

http://www.southeastsun.com/opinion/ariana_diaz/article_58ea72b4-cded-11e2-b946-001a4bcf6878.html

BTW I don’t really care if a president goes to Arlington on either Memorial Day or Veterans Day. According to that article itwasn’t really that big of a deal until Bill Clinton. 

yeah, but trump!

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Holy crap! Well, well, well . . . 

11 hours ago, Tank said:

yeah, but trump!

Trump insulted POWs during the McCain talk, with his base being somewhat silent, but then he got "pissed" off at NFL players for disrespecting military personnel when they kneeled during the anthem and his base showed their "outrage."

Rico seems upset about the veterans day thing but can't be bothered to know what Obama did that was the same.  

The circle of hypocrisy. Around and around they go. 

14 hours ago, Jason said:

two-wings-of-the-same-bird.png

complete and utter bullshit.  The republican party started a whole movement about it, after the black guy was in office for oh, about three weeks.

Using terms like "fiscally responsible".  Did your memory conveniently forget this?  I haven't.

image6396380.jpg

t1larg.teaparty.gi.jpg

tax_protests_E_20090415154226.jpg

300px-Ron_Paul_at_Tea_Party_Patriots.jpg

The deficit in 2018 is up 32% year over year. 

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/406040-federal-deficit-soars-32-percent-to-895b

Where are all your tea partiers now?

What happened to them all?  Why do we hear nothing from Tea Partiers now?

10 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/406040-federal-deficit-soars-32-percent-to-895b

I'm completely disgusted with our deficit. The next economic downturn is going to be epic. What's the Fed going to do, lower rates? The Federal Funds Rate is currently at 2.25%.

In short, we're f*cked.

13 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

complete and utter bullshit.  The republican party started a whole movement about it, after the black guy was in office for oh, about three weeks.

Using terms like "fiscally responsible".  Did your memory conveniently forget this?  I haven't.

image6396380.jpg

t1larg.teaparty.gi.jpg

tax_protests_E_20090415154226.jpg

300px-Ron_Paul_at_Tea_Party_Patriots.jpg

I'm not sure what this has to do with my post. Neither party is concerned about lowering the deficit. If you disagree I'd like to see how you came to that conclusion. They all want to spend our money. The only difference is what they want to spend it on