• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

12 hours ago, Lou said:

seeing how the libs keep voting in their people, it sure seems as if they don't care about California's problems either. 

<insert faux outrage>

You would think, at some point, the citizens of California would get sick of what's going on and change things up a little. 

50 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Why can't politicians, I don't care if they're Dems or Reps answer a question without trying to change the subject. They give you a paragraph response to a yes or no question without ever answering the question. It's so frustrating...

Either their BS was caught or they are just ignorant

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's either gross incompetence or actual fraud. Either of which lead you to question the accuracy of the election results

“Florida accepts overseas/military ballots through Nov. 16, (provided they were postmarked by Nov. 6),”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/as-nation-observes-veterans-day-trump-calls-for-blocking-military-votes/

Are you in favor of disenfranchising military voters?

13 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

“Florida accepts overseas/military ballots through Nov. 16, (provided they were postmarked by Nov. 6),”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/as-nation-observes-veterans-day-trump-calls-for-blocking-military-votes/

Are you in favor of disenfranchising military voters?

Horrible.  I remember this happening once before.  It sucks and should be absolutely illegal.

10 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Horrible.  I remember this happening once before.  It sucks and should be absolutely illegal.

Based on YK's post, Florida has until today to get the ballots. Trump's problem is he speaks when he has no idea WTF he's talking about. What's happening in Florida seems to be more than the outstanding military ballots 

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

That's a great trait for a President to have, and that trait rather than the alternative is the best case scenario with him. He's a truly terrible person. 

Man...I think you've been reading my posts too much.

On 11/10/2018 at 8:25 PM, UndertheHalo said:

Also, as always he’s horrifically ill informed.  The man doesn’t give a shit about learning about California’s problems.  He’ll blame anything other then climate change.  Which is a primary driver behind this. 

It was his daily noisemaker that gets the two sides yelling at each other. Don't even give him the credit that it was even some horrifically lame attempt to solve the issue that failed because of a cognitive insufficiency. It was cynical piece of propaganda that steadily progresses the administration to their endgame. And surprise, it worked. Again. He's already had two new ones since. It's such a predictable pattern. This thread illustrates it as well as anything. I mean we KNOW he believes in global climate change. Granted it was about 700 noise makers ago.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course-223436

Unsurprisingly what he says may not actually be what he believes in the slightest.