• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

He just says stupid shit to rile up his moron base.  Donald Trump can’t change the constitution. 

Not yet anyway.

it fires up the loonies in his base while pissing off all of the libs at the same time. it's an interesting strategy.

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I just think that what he said this morning isn’t something that can be done with an executive order.  I understand what you’re saying though.  

i don't know much about the history of it, but the idea of absolutely any child being born here automatically becoming a citizen and how it's been abused over the years probably needs to be looked at at some point.

20 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't know much about the history of it, but the idea of absolutely any child being born here automatically becoming a citizen and how it's been abused over the years probably needs to be looked at at some point.

It’s an imaginary problem man.  The Chinese probably do this shit more then the Mexicans.  Nobody is bitching about them.  Seriously, go take a drive around Hacienda Heights or Rowland Heights.  Packs of pregnant ladies all over the place.  

This is all ridiculous BS. 

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s totally true unfortunately 

For the life of my, I don't understand how the science loving party can be so anti-science when it comes to Trump.  The way you put out a fire is by stop giving it oxygen.  Not pouring gas on it.

54 minutes ago, Geoff said:

For the life of my, I don't understand how the science loving party can be so anti-science when it comes to Trump.  The way you put out a fire is by stop giving it oxygen.  Not pouring gas on it.

It’s because they’re disorganized as fu*ck.  They can’t help themselves. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Trump is screaming about this immigration thing because a bunch of GOP candidates are probably going to lose next week and also, more importantly the market had its worst month since 2008. Almost all the gains he’s been bragging about non stop have been wiped out.  

Who knows what he cooks up if a recession takes hold.  Maybe he’s been saving his war for that. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

He also made a trip to Pittsburgh today - after being asked to wait until after all of the funerals had been held (many of which are today) - just to prove how much he cares. I loved it that only one person was there at the airport when he arrived.

How many other people are such lowlifes that they are unwelcome at funerals?

4 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

He also made a trip to Pittsburgh today - after being asked to wait until after all of the funerals had been held (many of which are today) - just to prove how much he cares. I loved it that only one person was there at the airport when he arrived.

How many other people are such lowlifes that they are unwelcome at funerals?

See to me this is petty.  For decades presidents have done this.  Trumpaphobes give him exactly what he wants.

the people who are protesting him in Pittsburgh care as little for the victims as he does.

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

See to me this is petty.  For decades presidents have done this.  Trumpaphobes give him exactly what he wants.

the people who are protesting him in Pittsburgh care as little for the victims as he does.

The difference is that past presidents have coordinated with the destination city so that security and so forth can be set up. Trump apparently just showed up. I have no issue with him going, just the way that he did it. As always, expecting people to cater to him no matter what he does or how.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

An attorney trying to shift blame away from his clients? No way!

I mean sure.  But there’s not really a lot of reason to think that these dumb fu*cks didn’t feel empowered by the presidents rhetoric.  They’re saying it. 

There has been a huge spike in these kinds of incidents.  Do you really think that’s a coincidence ?

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I mean sure.  But there’s not really a lot of reason to think that these dumb fu*cks didn’t feel empowered by the presidents rhetoric.  They’re saying it. 

There has been a huge spike in these kinds of incidents.  Do you really think that’s a coincidence ?

Dumbass criminals always have an excuse for their behavior. It's likely these two losers would have done the same crap regardless of who's in office. Yes, certain people feel empowered when they think they have allies in high places. That's why BLM is no longer in the forefront. Their guy is gone. Maybe they are inspired by Trump but it's not Trump's fault as his haters would have you believe.