• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

9 hours ago, Rico said:

Again, the dossier was originally funded by Republicans and it was McCain that handed it to the FBI.  Of course the dossier isn't even the original reason why FBI was looking into all this.  The original tip came from Australia because a Trump aide was bragging about knowing that Russia had hacked the DNC.  

But you know all this.

it was originally funded by a Rubio supporter to dig up dirt on Trump. when that ended, Hillary and the DNC took over. 

19 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

Shepherd Smith.  He gets so worked up about Trump, his nose runs....

Yeah I’m not a fan of Shep. I like Cavuto a lot , though, because he’s a pragmatist. I generally prefer Fox Business anyways since I only really care about the economy.

18 hours ago, Rico said:

Again, the dossier was originally funded by Republicans and it was McCain that handed it to the FBI.  Of course the dossier isn't even the original reason why FBI was looking into all this.  The original tip came from Australia because a Trump aide was bragging about knowing that Russia had hacked the DNC.  

But you know all this.

The dossier was never funded by the Republicans.

A Rubio supporter contacted Fusion GPS for opposition research dirt on Trump. After Trump was nominated it ended.

Hillary Clinton paid Fusion GPS $12 million to find dirt on Trump. 

Bruce Ohr, who works at the DOJ has a wife who works for Fusion GPS. She and Christopher Steele, a British SPY made up the dossier.

Christopher Steele gave the dossier to Bruce Ohr, who then gave it to Robert Mueller.

In the middle of all of this, John McCain hears rumors about the dossier and sends a friend overseas to obtain a copy. He then take a copy of the dossier to James Comey, who already has it.

James Comey goes to the White House and shows the dossier to Trump, but doesn't tell him anything about it's origins.

Andrew McCabe testified the FBI wouldn't be able to obtain FISA warrants without the dossier. The FBI didn't tell the FISA court the origins of the dossier.

The dossier is the holy grail of the witch hunt, not popodopolopulous.

15 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

It all depends on who tells the story. I'm giving WW the benefit of the doubt, because I personally know some people who have no idea what's going on. 

I don't envy anyone trying to figure this out at this point.

he seems to be aware of everything else regarding this administration. but you're right, his Google may be broken.