• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

The press covered it quite inaccurately. They said I insulted people. Well, if asking for people to pay up money that they are supposed to pay is insulting, maybe I did. But I can tell you, when I left, everybody was thrilled. And that's the way this was, too.

-----------------------------

Of course they were, I be thrilled to get rid of him also.

I met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in an attempt to tackle some of the most pressing issues facing humanity. We have never been in a worse relationship with Russia than we are as of a few days ago, and I think that's gotten substantially better.

---------------------------------

Really, how about the Berlin airlift operation when Russia blocked the U.S. access to West Berlin, or the Cuban missile crisis. There have been plenty of time worse than a few days ago. A stupid thing to say, even for him.

Don't tell me those incidents were the USSR and not Russia that's nitpicking.

47 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Obama to Romney: "The 1980's are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, you know, the Cold War has been over for 20 years!"

This just goes to show you that Obama was wrong (nothing unique there), not that Trump is right. Russia's actions speak for themselves. Posting a video like this does nothing for us in the present or moving forward except to remind us not to be dangerously naive when dealing with Putin.

I’m getting really tired of reading all of these articles from journalists about trumps distrust of our intelligence agencies. Sure they make a great point that if the president didn’t trust our intelligence communities last decade we never would have had the tremendous success that was the Iraq war but still...

Well if you voted for trump because you liked him he’s been everything you expected so why would you change your mind? If you voted for him because You think Hillary is as bad as it gets I don’t see any reason one would change their mind about that. 

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

NBC's Today Show went to rural Wisconsin and tried to find Trump voters who've changed their minds about him. They couldn't find a single one. It was hilarious. They did the segment anyway, so credit them for honesty.

Thanks Wisconsin!!!

50 minutes ago, nate said:

Trump voters don't change their minds because they believe that all of this is orchestrated by the media, which is exactly what Trump wants.  His propaganda machine is strong.

The left isn't exactly doing much to evangelize either. Many seem more interested in fact in kicking people out of their tent which is mind boggling considering the current political stakes.  Though a lot of that can be again linked back to the deliberate tactics employed by their opponents.  It's why Trump is so eager to egg the left on in regards to being "uncivil". The angrier the left is in general, the more he gains.

10 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Trump did neither, I'm surprised he didn't kneel and kiss his ring.

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds