• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Democrats apparently don't want to give peace a chance.

If there is peace from now until 2020 they lose the election and Trump is president for 8 years.

If we go to war with Russia, then the Democrats can accuse Trump of being an imperialist.

WTF are you talking about? Who’s advocating war? 

6 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

WTF are you talking about? Who’s advocating war? 

I keep hearing this from that crowd.  At what point was war on the table ? I wasn’t aware that war with Russia was imminent. 

42 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Just Crazy Man...

He’s got a bunch of greatest hits on the baseball part of the forum also. 

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s made up bullshit. 

Here are other examples where disclosure wasn't complete:

• The Foundation didn’t disclose $2.35 million of donations from a family foundation linked to the mining company Uranium One, taken over in 2010 by Russia’s state-owned nuclear energy firm Rosatom, until The New York Times found the donation in Canadian tax records in April 2015.

• The Foundation set up a fundraising arm in Sweden that collected $26 million in donations at the same time that country was lobbying Secretary Clinton’s State Department to forgo sanctions that threatened its thriving business with Iran. The Swedish entity, called the William J. Clinton Foundation Insamlingsstiftelse, was never disclosed to or cleared by State Department ethics officials, Foundation officials told The Washington Times, even though one of its largest sources of donations was a Swedish government-sanctioned lottery.

• The Clinton Health Access Initiative, an HIV/AIDs-focused nonprofit that fell under the Foundation's umbrella, didn’t disclose its donors annually while Secretary Clinton served in office. “Not doing so was an oversight which we made up for this year,” spokeswoman Maura Daley told Reuters in 2015.

The Clinton Health Access Initiative didn’t submit foreign government donations to State Department ethics officials for review as promised under the 2008 agreement. In April 2015, Daley told the Boston Globe that the organization never submitted information on any foreign donations for State Department review during Clinton’s tenure from 2009 to 2013. Among the foreign donors were Rwanda, Sweden, Papua New Guinea and Flanders.

• The Foundation failed to disclose support from the Algerian government. Officials told The Washington Post in 2015 that they didn't disclose a $500,000 donation from the Algerian government in 2010 for Haiti earthquake relief.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/362228-clinton-foundation-has-bumpy-record-on-donor-disclosure

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s made up bullshit. 

then why did Rosatom (Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation) donate so much money to the Clintons? That's a fact you can't really dispute.

Edited by failos

It’s really something how you people keep going back to the same bs conspiracy theories. 

You and Blarg are both wrong.  Simply, the uranium one sale had to be approved by a 9 member panel.  Not just Hillary Clinton.  Only the president could actually void the sale. It’s actually more complicated then that because multiple other US agencies also had to rubber stamp the deal.  It’s completely false to assert that Clinton was responsible for the sale or giving US uranium away.  It’s a bullshit conspiracy theory that’s easily debunked.  Because Donald Trump is a pathological liar that regularly vomits up whatever bullshit story he hears from the fringe right wing blog o’ sphere he threw it out there. 

Of course, people with your bias slurp it all up. 

6 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

No, but things can escalate quickly. Why take that chance?

I think it is smart to not publicy humiliate the president of a nuclear superpower, like some people want him to do.

That may not be a declaration of war, but it puts you in that direction.

Why are we starting a trade war with China then if we’re so worried about rapid escalation to armed conflict ? Just nonsense. 

10 minutes ago, failos said:

then why did Rosatom (Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation) donate so much money to the Clintons? That's a fact you can't really dispute.

No actually, it can be disputed pretty easily.  People like Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy have been trying for a long time to make something stick there and have failed.  

Im not going to assert that the Clintons are completely clean, or that everything the foundation does is free from any kind of illicit activity.  I honestly don’t know.  You also, do not know because there’s no evidence that has been able withstand real scrutiny.  I’m not going to debate every Clinton conspiracy with you.  But I can tell you that with a very high level of certainty.  The uranium one/Clinton thing is bullshit. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

No actually, it can be disputed pretty easily.  People like Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein have been trying for a long time to make something stick there and have failed.  

Im not going to assert that the Trumps are completely clean, or that everything the donald does is free from any kind of illicit activity.  I honestly don’t know.  You also, do not know because there’s no evidence that has been able withstand real scrutiny.  I’m not going to debate every Trump-Russia conspiracy with you.  But I can tell you that with a very high level of certainty.  The russian collusion thing is bullshit. 

fixed.

12 minutes ago, failos said:

fixed.

See the thing is, unlike most of the alleged Clinton crimes, the Russia probe actually has produced indictments.  Minor difference I know. 

Btw, is the entire nation of Japan still shamed by what Scoiscia has done to their boi ? I know that this is  your actual area of expertise. Since you know.  You’re an expert on Japanese baseball. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

See the thing is, unlike most of the alleged Clinton crimes, the Russia probe actually has produced indictments.  

Btw, is the entire nation of Japan still shamed by what Scoiscia has done to their boi ? I know that this your actual area of expertise. Since you know.  You’re an expert on Japanese baseball. 

what kind of indictments have been "produced" due to collusion and what does it have to do with Donald Trump? When you find the link, please send it to Mueller as well.

Edited by failos

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

you brought it up, I’m just pointing out the fact that the Russia probe has produced criminal indictments.  

You’re completely wrong about the Uranium One conspiracy. 

And I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. 

The only statement I made was that Hillary received donations from the state-owned nuclear company. You are jumping to conclusions (you seem to do that often).

Edited by failos

10 minutes ago, failos said:

And I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. 

The only statement I made was that Hillary received donations from the state-owned nuclear company. You are jumping to conclusions (you seem to do that often).

Man, you’re nuts.  The discussion was about the  uranium one conspiracy theory that backupthetruck introduced again to this forum. I said it was bullshit.  You responded to that comment saying “ then why did Rosatom (Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation) donate so much money to the Clintons? That's a fact you can't really dispute.”

you inserted yourself into the topic and made a specific comment disputing what I said.  I’m jumping to conclusions by responding to you  ? What the F*ck are you talking about.  And what hypocrisy ? My god, you can’t even carry on a conversation. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Man, you’re nuts.  The discussion was about the  uranium one conspiracy theory that backupthetruck introduced again to this forum. I said it was bullshit.  You responded to that comment saying “ then why did Rosatom (Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation) donate so much money to the Clintons? That's a fact you can't really dispute.”

you inserted yourself into the topic and made a specific comment disputing what I said.  I’m jumping to conclusions by responding to you  ? What the F*ck are you talking about.  And what hypocrisy ? My god, you can’t even carry on a conversation. 

I may be nuts,

edit: oh and a dumbass too. 

9 minutes ago, failos said:

If making fun of one of my professions makes you feel like a big man then so be it. I think you have some issues, dude.

Haha.  OK. 

You’ve called me a hypocrite, an asshole and a dumbass.   And you’re butt hurt because I’m having a laugh at your ridiculous need to tell everyone about how you’re a professor when you’re arguing about baseball.  Good stuff man. 

Edited by UndertheHalo