• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

If Trump has done nothing wrong, why is he so worried about the Mueller investigation. Why is trying to find a reason to fire Mueller? He has fired so many so far, he is beginning to remind me of the last days of the Nixon presidency.

Did you ever watch the apprentice? I’m not sure why this is a surprise to anyone 

3 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

If Trump has done nothing wrong, why is he so worried about the Mueller investigation. Why is trying to find a reason to fire Mueller? He has fired so many so far, he is beginning to remind me of the last days of the Nixon presidency.

Maybe, just perhaps, that he's concerned Mueller et al are trying to railroad him?

2 hours ago, LHalo said:

Jim Carrey was funny at one point in his life. 

I've seen some of his work and it looks like he is trying so very hard to be like some other artist. This, however, looks like something he would do in grade school about a teacher he hates and get three days of detention.

painting is sort of his thing now apparently.  I saw an interview with him and he has a whole studio full of them.  I’m no art expert so I won’t comment on the quality of it but it’s definitely his “style”.  I mean it’s obviously not a nice portrayal.  But it’s a thing he does these days. 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

painting is sort of his thing now apparently.  I saw an interview with him and he has a whole studio full of them.  I’m no art expert so I won’t comment on the quality of it but it’s definitely his “style”.  I mean it’s obviously not a nice portrayal.  But it’s a thing he does these days. 

we saw some of his work at a gallery in maui last summer. they were in the process of preparing for a personal appearance from him, also.

4 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Maybe, just perhaps, that he's concerned Mueller et al are trying to railroad him?

Do you really think Mueller is falsifying evidence, really? He is well respected from both sides of the aisle. If there is no truth to any of it he has nothing to fear. Nixon fired the special investigator and he ended up resigning in disgrace. There is no collusion and I am not a crook sound similar.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/18/politics/lindsey-graham-mueller-probe-cnntv/index.html

Graham: Trump firing Mueller would be 'the beginning of the end of his presidency'

(CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham gave a stern warning Sunday to President Donald Trump against firing special counsel Robert Mueller.

"As I said before, if he tried to do that, that would be the beginning of the end of his presidency," the South Carolina Republican said on CNN's "State of the Union."

"The only reason that Mr. Mueller could be dismissed is for cause. I see no cause when it comes to Mr. Mueller," Graham said, later adding he believed the Mueller was "doing a good job."

"The only reason that Mr. Mueller could be dismissed is for cause. I see no cause when it comes to Mr. Mueller," Graham said, later adding he believed the Mueller was "doing a good job."
Graham called for Mueller to be able to carry out his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election "independent of any political influence."
"I pledge to the American people, as a Republican, to make sure that Mr. Mueller can continue to do his job without any interference," he said.

14 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Funny how you cons start saying bad things about the administration only after we're on the subject lol

Ha. If this were true, cons would be saying bad things about the administration 24/7, since the libs have been doing so every single day for over a year.

Again, when have you ever seen a lib be critical of their own without it being a response to a con's post?  

Hhonestly, I've never seen you call out a lib for their post. Cons seem to be more will to say negative things about the right than the left is about the left. That's what I find funny, since there's plenty of idiocy on both sides of the aisle. 

14 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

"conservatives" say negative things about "conservatives" because theres a massive idealogical gulf on that side of the spectrum.  Primarily between libertarian leaning types and nationalist types.  Its not any kind of allegiance to the truth or integrity. 

Yet there isn't a gulf on the left?  Or is it not big enough to care when libs say stupid stuff?

the moral superiority that oozes from the libs is palpable.  

the pure hypocrisy is incredible. 

the day you guys stop believing that your side isn't equivalent to everything that is righteous will be the day that Pujols scores the game-winning run on a straight steal of home plate in Game 4* of the World Series. 

* because we will win the WS in a sweep vs the Cubs 

29 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

"conservatives" say negative things about "conservatives" because theres a massive idealogical gulf on that side of the spectrum.  Primarily between libertarian leaning types and nationalist types.  Its not any kind of allegiance to the truth or integrity. 

I guess we know which side is lock-step with eachother now 

Anxiously awaits Glen to criticize the libs for this