• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

13 minutes ago, Lou said:

image.jpeg

It's the same thing every day: Donald Trump says something appalling, the liberals lose focus on what's really important as they work themselves into a tizzy,  then Donald Trump claims he didn't say it. It's like Groundhog Day with idiot assholes. 

It's an interesting study in human behavior to say the least. It seems such an obvious ploy. But the emotions he is able to evoke blinds his opposition even to this simple tactic. They rather be wrong and justify the anger already in the minds than realize and more importantly accept the man's duplicity. 

The Whitehouse press briefing is taking place, right now. The President had a check up, and his doctor is at the podium.

Dr. Gupta is standing with the reporters asking questions!!

They're asking the Doctor if Trump wears dentures (he doesn't),  his cholesterol #,  what happens when he gets the sniffles, . did he take a psychiatric exam (he didn't). They seem pissed at the Doc for saying Trump is in excellent health. 

Now they want Trump's life expectancy. Did the Dr check for bone spurs?

Now they want to know if the Dr is keeping anything bad from them. Did he take any Alzheimers' tests.

They're asking about his prostate health.

Did he take a Hep c test (no) Does he take any sleep aids? (on overseas trips)

They want to know how much sleep he gets per night.

How many people were involved with the checkup.

Did the President tell the Dr not to say anything in particular (he didn't).

Wow. Trump's vision is 20/30. 

Gupta's questioning the Dr saying Trump is in excellent health.

How about diabetes? Is he suseptible  because he's 15 lbs overweight?

Trump requested the cognitive test.

Now they want to know which exercises the Dr suggested to Trump.

Does the Dr keep a "tally" of Trump's golfing hours.

The "reporters" are so obsessed with Trump, it's insanity.  Almost an hour of this...

23 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

The Whitehouse press briefing is taking place, right now. The President had a check up, and his doctor is at the podium.

Dr. Gupta is standing with the reporters asking questions!!

They're asking the Doctor if Trump wears dentures (he doesn't),  his cholesterol #,  what happens when he gets the sniffles, . did he take a psychiatric exam (he didn't). They seem pissed at the Doc for saying Trump is in excellent health. 

Now they want Trump's life expectancy. Did the Dr check for bone spurs?

Now they want to know if the Dr is keeping anything bad from them. Did he take any Alzheimers' tests.

They're asking about his prostate health.

Did he take a Hep c test (no) Does he take any sleep aids? (on overseas trips)

They want to know how much sleep he gets per night.

How many people were involved with the checkup.

Did the President tell the Dr not to say anything in particular (he didn't).

Wow. Trump's vision is 20/30. 

Gupta's questioning the Dr saying Trump is in excellent health.

How about diabetes? Is he suseptible  because he's 15 lbs overweight?

Trump requested the cognitive test.

Now they want to know which exercises the Dr suggested to Trump.

Does the Dr keep a "tally" of Trump's golfing hours.

The "reporters" are so obsessed with Trump, it's insanity.  Almost an hour of this...

122/75 was Trump's blood pressure....

On 1/14/2018 at 3:31 PM, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2018/01/14/white-house-claims-wall-street-journal-misquoted-trump-as-saying-he-has-a-good-relationship-with-north-koreas-kim-jong-un/?utm_term=.a81ceed5d8b41

“President Trump said, I’D probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un of North Korea. I’D — I’D — I’D — NOT I!” Sanders wrote.

You be the judge Judge did he I or I'd, I listened several times and he says "I" IMO.

I'd

Here's a dude, who, if he was chill, laid back in the weeds, came out at the national convention and spoke every other year, would find himself at the top of the depth chart. Instead, he's a grandstanding little bitch and not very good at it. 

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

The dems are losing their _____ over "____hole" while DACA is going to expire and the government is going to shutdown.

Gawd they are dumb.

The Republicans control the White House, Senate, and House...and yet it’s the Democrats who are at fault?