• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

20 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

This thread is a true tribute to the wonder our POTUS is.  I am so proud to see it is still going strong and the good he has done. Actually, I do like the stock market.  I have converted and actually masturbate to his tweets. 

Another quick question since I have not been here for a while.  Has Lou been deported yet or at least walled in? 

Well, look who came out from the senior home panic room. Haven't heard from you since , well, Monday November 6, 2016. 

I guess it's time we let you in on the big secret. I know you got excited when you heard the news that we're building a wall along the Texas border. What you don't know is that it'll be on the northern border of that wasteland you call home. 

image.gif

ps  I missed you 

6 hours ago, tennischmp said:

What's more ridiculous is that the electors aren't required in most of the states to vote for who the majority elects in the said state

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-faithless-electors-2016-story,amp.html

True and it would be nice if all states required them to vote in line with the people they represent. It is so uncommon that it really isn’t an issue to be overly concerned about. 

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Actually it was a matter of enough people believing that a specific woman wasn't fit for office and that woman happened to be the one the democratic party was basically forcing on it's constituents. 

i agree. we've had several women on the supreme court and many more have served in congress.

and by served i mean they've been as unethical as the men they work side by side with.

On 1/7/2018 at 6:41 AM, Lou said:

Well, look who came out from the senior home panic room. Haven't heard from you since , well, Monday November 6, 2016. 

I guess it's time we let you in on the big secret. I know you got excited when you heard the news that we're building a wall along the Texas border. What you don't know is that it'll be on the northern border of that wasteland you call home. 

image.gif

ps  I missed you 

The wall does in fact run along the Rio Grande, shuts off in Imperial County but you are forgetting The Wall II.  It will start construction in the IE in 2020.  Once the southern wall is completed we will need a Wall II. 

lol, the senior home panic room.  can I use that?

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

Trump is always whining about the media bias and then NBC validates him.  They are their own worst enemy 

Why? Trump gains by trying to encourage the existing confirmation bias many on the right has towards the media.
NBC gains by selling a tailored product which is consumed eagerly by a large subset of the population.

There are losers of course in all this but it's neither of them.

25 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Why? Trump gains by trying to encourage the existing confirmation bias many on the right has towards the media.
NBC gains by selling a tailored product which is consumed eagerly by a large subset of the population.

There are losers of course in all this but it's neither of them.

Ha! NBC deleted the tweet I attached to this