• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

3 hours ago, Jason said:

How dumb does a person have to be to go to a foreign country, break their laws and not even know the consequence for it?

anyone who's ever seen Midnight Express knows not to do illegal things in a foreign country.

these stupid kids just need to see more movies so they can be better citizens.

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Tank said:

anyone who's ever seen Midnight Express knows not to do illegal things in a foreign country.

these stupid kids just need to see more movies so they can be better citizens.

Think about how many trillions of dollars are being wasted in the Middle East when we could just send Doug Masters over there with two F-16's and unlimited ammunition! 

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Think about how many trillions of dollars are being wasted in the Middle East when we could just send Doug Masters over there with two F-16's and unlimited ammunition! 

and with his equally skilled buddies, it's the perfect solution. 

22 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Trump To Lift Ban On Import Of Elephant Trophies From 2 African Nations

Definitely don't agree with this one.   While I agree that you need to thin the herd for the good of the species sometimes.  Trophy hunters give hunters a bad name.  

I’m sure his asshole douchebag sons will be thrilled. 

A2777DFA-CFA1-4E10-A32B-5A47CBDC8108.jpeg

Big tough guys these 2. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Definitely don't agree with this one.   While I agree that you need to thin the herd for the good of the species sometimes.  Trophy hunters give hunters a bad name.  

Seems like another spiteful attempt to undo everything Obama did.

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m sure his asshole douchebag sons will be thrilled. 

A2777DFA-CFA1-4E10-A32B-5A47CBDC8108.jpeg

Big tough guys these 2. 

That is one sad picture.  I do not like trophy hunting.

Not at all.  I don't like that they reversed that law.  It serves no purpose, not at all.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

this is a spiteful reversal of something that causes incredible slaughter to animal populations, and unnecessarily so. what a horrible, horrible decision.

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration will reverse an Obama-era ban on the importation of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia after determining that sport hunting in those countries will help conserve the species, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service confirmed Wednesday. 

==============================

is this like when you're using windows and you have to click start in order to shut down? i'm not really clear on how allowing sport hunting, which seems like it would eliminate more animals from their shrinking totals, would help "conserve the species."

3 hours ago, Tank said:

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration will reverse an Obama-era ban on the importation of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia after determining that sport hunting in those countries will help conserve the species, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service confirmed Wednesday. 

is this like when you're using windows and you have to click start in order to shut down? i'm not really clear on how allowing sport hunting, which seems like it would eliminate more animals from their shrinking totals, would help "conserve the species."

Some BS that the money rich people pay to sport hunt goes to the countries, who then invest the money in conservation efforts. It would be like the pro-life movement taking donations from Planned Parenthood.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

There are instances where overpopulation happens, and the environment can't handle it.  It would be like if suddenly, 10 mountain lions are in Griffith Park, when it can really only handle one.  Food will become scarce, and they will start to hunt two legged game.  I think in the Yellowstone area, this is happening with wolves.  The harry pit women are all up in arms for hunting the wolves, but when a population grows too large and there isn't enough food for them, the wolves will either starve to death, or will start expanding in areas that they weren't meant to be.

25 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

There are instances where overpopulation happens, and the environment can't handle it.  It would be like if suddenly, 10 mountain lions are in Griffith Park, when it can really only handle one.  Food will become scarce, and they will start to hunt two legged game.  I think in the Yellowstone area, this is happening with wolves.  The harry pit women are all up in arms for hunting the wolves, but when a population grows too large and there isn't enough food for them, the wolves will either starve to death, or will start expanding in areas that they weren't meant to be.

okay, that makes sense.

36 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Nat geo has a video showing how the reintroduction of wolves had a huge impact. Deer populations went down, a good thing, other animals started to come back, flora and fauna changed, beavers came back, rivers changed, etc. the interconnection of everything was fascinating. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

That’s all fine, but completely unrelated to elephant and other exotic animal hunting in Africa.  There is no conservation benefit for elephants.  It’s bullshit.  Like Glen said it’s some horse shit about rich people donations but really, this about giving rich assholes that get a power boner from hunting things what they want.  People like his retard kids. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

20 minutes ago, Thomas said:

This might be a good thing.  Newspapers are dying.  So is radio.  And the TV rules with the satellite and internet is just stone age.  

Interestingly, the article wants to point out the conservative Sinclair.  But this also sounds like it will help out the liberal ATT and CNN.  

25 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

This might be a good thing.  Newspapers are dying.  So is radio.  And the TV rules with the satellite and internet is just stone age.  

Interestingly, the article wants to point out the conservative Sinclair.  But this also sounds like it will help out the liberal ATT and CNN.  

The liberal AT&T and cnn? Laugh.

Are you referring to the AT&T/Time Warner purchase that the justice department has threatened to block in part to retaliate against cnn? Not sure what fcc rule changes for local broadcasters has to do with att&t

Edited by red321