• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 3/11/2016 at 4:08 PM, Geoff said:

I've been in Chicago all week on a business trip.  Locked up in a conference room from 8:30am to 6:00pm.  Wheeeee!!!  

I walk back to my hotel, thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner.  I've done the ribs thing.  I've done the pizza and pasta thing.  I'm ready for a steak!  A steak with a big baked potato.

So, I approach my hotel room and there's a riot ... errrrrr ... demonstration going on because apparently Trump is in town and the BLM folks aren't happy about it.  I was fortunate enough to slip into the hotel without being beaten .... errrrrr ... handed a flier by the BLM.  

Look like I'll be having room service.  Thank Trump!

dick

Did you ever tell us how the room service was?

20 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Trump speaking on opioids today was probably the most genuine I’ve ever seen him.  By a lot.    He’s doing a good thing bringing attention to this issue.  Credit where credit is due.  

There ya go Chuck .

I'm not super educated enough on this issue so take it for what it is worth. Maybe someone else can provide insight just in case all the facts aren't being presented

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

I'm not super educated enough on this issue so take it for what it is worth. Maybe someone else can provide insight just in case all the facts aren't being presented

Yea to be honest I’m not either.  I understand it’s a pretty dire situation particularly in states like New Hampshire and Connecticut.  

Like I said, I thought the Donald was pretty genuine.  He talked about his brothers troubles with alcoholism.  Anyway, I thought he did a good job.  Nothing wrong with trying to help this issue. 

38 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Yea to be honest I’m not either.  I understand it’s a pretty dire situation particularly in states like New Hampshire and Connecticut.  

Like I said, I thought the Donald was pretty genuine.  He talked about his brothers troubles with alcoholism.  Anyway, I thought he did a good job.  Nothing wrong with trying to help this issue. 

Yeah I'm good with his genuineness on the topic and I believe Noah was being sincere when he gave him props for talking about it. I believe he was pointing out though it fell somewhat flat towards the end with the action that was taken. 

1 hour ago, red321 said:

I would guess it’s Manafort and tied to financial issues. 

Pretty obvious with all the Clinton/uranium and funding of oppo research crap they were trying to muddy the water ahead of things. 

I'm thinking Flynn.  But Manafort will definitely be arrested and charged at some point.  

Sunday morning presidential Twitterstorm:

Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?),....

...the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia,....

..."collusion," which doesn't exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R's...

...are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!

Edited by fan_since79