• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 hours ago, Tank said:

You're responding to something I never said. My post is about the name used to describe those who've come here illegally and then expect us to take care of them.

how come you're okay with some people breaking some of our laws?

SJW, death panels, wing nuts, libtards....yeah, no group has ever tried to use a term to influence discussion. 

These layabout couch potatoes who are just looking for a handout were brought by their parents. Most of them have known the US as their homeland for almost their entire life. They were looking for legal status so they could become legal contributing members of society.

So yeah, I guess they were breaking the law...just like technically those white little shits selling watered down country time for $2.00 a glass are.

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, red321 said:

SJW, death panels, wing nuts, libtards....yeah, no group has ever tried to use a term to influence discussion. 

These layabout couch potatoes who are just looking for a handout were brought by their parents. Most of them have known the US as their homeland for almost their entire life. They were looking for legal status so they could become legal contributing members of society.

So yeah, I guess they were breaking the law...just like technically those white little shits selling watered down country time for $2.00 a glass are.

death panels is the GOAT

13 hours ago, red321 said:

My memory is a bit fuzzy, mostly because of the celebration at the Rose Bowl on Sunday, but which legislative proposals were library's and wing nuts based on? 

19 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

The DACA people are not breaking laws and even have more to follow than any of us.  Far as illegal and taking care of them seems every community I go to they all work and I only take care of them when they mow my lawn.  The stigma is ingrained in peoples head just like the 5 million illegal voters when it is closer to 50.  This place never disappoints. 

Hey! Look who made his post-election appearance.  Welcome back, my friend. 

Makes sense. Looks like Republicans in congress want DACA as a carrot to get support on funding for "the wall" from Democrats. The whole issue probably isn't a high priority for Trump, since it doesn't make him money, so he's annoyed at best that he has to deal with it at all. Dumped it on Sessions.

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don't think he has a strong investment in any idealogical idea.  Still going to point out what gutless twat he is.  

That implies that he worries about what others think of him which I severely doubt. So somehow being a gutless twat (And according to many left leaning memes the last thing he has going for him is lacking a gut) would be an upgrade for him.

Remember the amnesty act that was passed back in '86 with the promise of tightened border security. Once it cleared Congress the border funding was ignored. Nw we have the anchor baby and children loopholes that allow more to enter without fear of deportation.

Wouldn't it be a better idea to close the entrance loopholes as well as the physical holes in our border so we don't have to make constant concessions to illegal immigration over and over and over? 

We keep ignoring the arterial bleeding to concentrate on Botoxing the wrinkles on an old problem. 

20 hours ago, Glen said:

As I understand it (correct me if I'm wrong) dreamers have to pay $500 every other year and pay all applicable taxes. Sounds like they're paying their fair share.

As for breaking laws: we all break laws every day. Selective enforcement has always been an aspect. Do you want to end DACA?

I don't break laws every day. But then again, I don't go on morning walks in the AV.

i don't know enough about DACA to say whether it should end or continue. What I do know is that people who were born here ought to support and search for a legal path to citizenship. If that means working to rewrite current immigration laws or create new ones to accomplish that goal, fine with me, but there needs to be some sort of legal action taken/created as opposed to what is currently happening, as if they're owed something whether being born here as an anchor baby or brought here illegally as a child entitles them to whatever they think they're entitled to. Fight for citizenship as much as you fight for anything else.

These are children who in most cases a) didn't have a choice coming here and b. in the only country they have ever known.

So we are going to deport kids to a country they have no ties to and in most cases have never lived in beyond their youngest years.  Destroying the lives of children... This is villainy in the highest form.

Deport adults that illegally come here every day, but this is despicable.

4 minutes ago, nate said:

These are children who in most cases a) didn't have a choice coming here and b. in the only country they have ever known.

So we are going to deport kids to a country they have no ties to and in most cases have never lived in beyond their youngest years.  Destroying the lives of children... This is villainy in the highest form.

Deport adults that illegally come here every day, but this is despicable.

So what do you do with the kids, Nate? Deport their parents but leave them here, making them even more dependent on the system to take care of them? Is separating them from their law-breaking parents a good solution? Can't leave the parents here with no legal repercussions.

I'd guess many/most/all of them have family south of the US.