• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

16 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I have no doubt that it is a terrorist attack.  And it should be called as such.

But he was very slow to the trigger this weekend, and I'm just guessing he won't be so slow on this event.  Because ... mooooslums

He must be sleeping in today. 

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

34 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I have no doubt that it is a terrorist attack.  And it should be called as such.

But he was very slow to the trigger this weekend, and I'm just guessing he won't be so slow on this event.  Because ... mooooslums

Remember, he likes to take his time and wait for all the facts to get in. 

15 minutes ago, nate said:

Of course:  http://time.com/4235405/donald-trump-pig-blood-muslims-story/

(I know ... Time!)

Some reports do say that Pershing was engaged in burying Muslims with pigs or throwing pig's blood on them. According to the History News Network, a Chicago Daily Tribune article from 1927 describes Pershing sprinkling prisoners with pig's blood, then setting them free to warn others of being doused with the blood. "Those drops of porcine gore proved more powerful than bullets," the article wrote.

Christopher Capozzola, a history professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, also cited an incident in which Pershing brought a pig's head to a ceasefire negotiation with a Muslim leader.

"So yes, there were deliberate efforts to offend Muslim Filipinos' religious sensibilities," Capozzola told TIME. "And yes, there was large-scale violence against their communities. But I know of no event like the one that Mr. Trump describes."

24 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Of course:  http://time.com/4235405/donald-trump-pig-blood-muslims-story/

(I know ... Time!)

Some reports do say that Pershing was engaged in burying Muslims with pigs or throwing pig's blood on them. According to the History News Network, a Chicago Daily Tribune article from 1927 describes Pershing sprinkling prisoners with pig's blood, then setting them free to warn others of being doused with the blood. "Those drops of porcine gore proved more powerful than bullets," the article wrote.

Christopher Capozzola, a history professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, also cited an incident in which Pershing brought a pig's head to a ceasefire negotiation with a Muslim leader.

"So yes, there were deliberate efforts to offend Muslim Filipinos' religious sensibilities," Capozzola told TIME. "And yes, there was large-scale violence against their communities. But I know of no event like the one that Mr. Trump describes."

More than that. Per Trump:
"They were having terrorism problems, just like we do. And he caught 50 terrorists who did tremendous damage and killed many people. And he took the 50 terrorists, and he took 50 men and he dipped 50 bullets in pigs’ blood — you heard that, right? He took 50 bullets, and he dipped them in pigs’ blood. And he had his men load his rifles, and he lined up the 50 people, and they shot 49 of those people. And the 50th person, he said: You go back to your people, and you tell them what happened. And for 25 years, there wasn’t a problem. Okay? Twenty-five years, there wasn’t a problem."

https://www.vox.com/2017/8/17/16163746/trump-pershing-tweet
P.S. Best quote of the above article:
"And of course while observant Muslims avoid eating pork products, they’re not vampires who can only be killed by special bullets."

So! We can conclude that Trumps response to Muslim terrorists overseas is immediate and based on rumors about pig blood in the Philippines (you know, like rational world leaders do), and his reaction to Nazis at home is careful, reserved statements. But nah, I'm sure this is some sort of crazy coincidence. Or maybe its Hillary's fault or something!

16 minutes ago, failos said:

Keep drinking that kool aid. You never once brought up nazis or nazi sympathizers on this site until liberal politicians decided to make it a talking point. 

It wasn't much of a talking point until last weekend.

Username checks out.