• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Trump has said some dumb shit for sure but nothing that could be considered condoning this behavior 

I disagree with you very strongly.  Literally the first day of his campaign he called the Hispanics a bunch of rapists.  It has gone on and on from there. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Today's events are a source of validation for the anti Trump folks. Apparently this is ultimate proof that he's a racist and facist

So, if I understand, you think people who don't like trump feel validation today because of an apparent terrorist attack on people who were counter protesting white nationalist neo nazis...remembering that the protests themselves revolve around white nationalists and neo nazis protesting the removal of the statue of a traitor to the very nation they are claiming to make great again?

3 minutes ago, red321 said:

So, if I understand, you think people who don't like trump feel validation today because of an apparent terrorist attack on people who were counter protesting white nationalist neo nazis...remembering that the protests themselves revolve around white nationalists and neo nazis protesting the removal of the statue of a traitor to the very nation they are claiming to make great again?

Why even counter protest these assholes?

32 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What does everyone think of Trumps comments.  I like how he made sure and talked about hatred on all sides.  

I mean,  why can't he just condemn the white suprecist morons that started all this out in Charlotte ? 

The guy won't do it.  He basically was forced to condemn David Duke grudgingly (who btw, was out again taking up Trump today) and today he has to equate the white supremacists with those who angrily oppose them.  

There's a tweet for everything

Dozens of the white nationalists in Charlottesville were wearing red Make America Great Again hats. Asked by a reporter in New Jersey whether he wanted the support of white nationalists, Trump did not respond.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/fights-in-advance-of-saturday-protest-in-charlottesville/2017/08/12/155fb636-7f13-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html

2 hours ago, LHalo said:

What a shitty thing to say. Someone died at the hands of a psycho behind the wheel. Nobody but a small group of neo-nazis condones this terribleness. 

No, they are the Alt-Right.  In case you missed it the man you support has the leader of the Alt-Right as a senior adviser.  He also didn't even condemn Nazis and put the blame on both sides.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Not sure why counter protestors showed up to validate these morons. Had they ignored them this wouldn't have made the news. The media is delighted though. 

Yeah, it is their fault that they got run over, idiots.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Usually you're one that condemns lumping the whole because of a handful of people.

Handful?  Every single one of you knew that Bannon, Trump's campaign manager, was the leader of the Alt-right.  They were either just too naive or chose to look the other way because they agree with it.  Pull your head out of your ass, his entire campaign was run on racism and hate.  If you voted for him then you endorse this.

Edited by nate

1 minute ago, red321 said:

So they understand they are pond scum and others will not be cowtowed. That folks will stand up to bigoted racist assholes  

I get that but they are now getting attention they don't deserve. Majority of Americans already know they are scumbags. We don't need to see this nonsense to know that. These turds were looking for a fight today and now people lost their lives.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

I get that but they are now getting attention they don't deserve. Majority of Americans already know they are scumbags. We don't need to see this nonsense to know that. These turds were looking for a fight today and now people lost their lives.

So the counter protestors who decided to stand up to bigotry are at fault?

Maybe look at it another way. I don't know you, or your background...you could me a midget Asian black Native American gat transgender for all I know....but How do you think blacks, Hispanics, Jews, and other 'others' felt watching thousands of white nationalists march with burning torches last night. 

1 minute ago, red321 said:

So the counter protestors who decided to stand up to bigotry are at fault?

Maybe look at it another way. I don't know you, or your background...you could me a midget Asian black Native American gat transgender for all I know....but How do you think blacks, Hispanics, Jews, and other 'others' felt watching thousands of white nationalists march with burning torches last night. 

No they they are not at fault. That's not what I am saying. It just seems silly to let these white supremacists bait them into a fight. I think ignoring them would have been the best way to invalidate their rally. 

Or, maybe it emboldens them further. They say this was one of the largest white nationalist marches in a long time, and in large part because the movement feels people like the president are with them. 

They March and nobody shows up to bear witness and let them know they do not represent the majority of people in this country...you give them the impression people agree with them. 

11 minutes ago, red321 said:

Or, maybe it emboldens them further. They say this was one of the largest white nationalist marches in a long time, and in large part because the movement feels people like the president are with them. 

They March and nobody shows up to bear witness and let them know they do not represent the majority of people in this country...you give them the impression people agree with them. 

Yeah maybe. I guess if you ignore them and they continue with their non sense then it would be time to get rid of them

2 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Dozens of the white nationalists in Charlottesville were wearing red Make America Great Again hats. Asked by a reporter in New Jersey whether he wanted the support of white nationalists, Trump did not respond.

white nationalists:trump::radical muslims:obama

31 minutes ago, Tank said:

white nationalists:trump::radical muslims:obama

Tank, you are a smart man but that's a really stupid thing to say.

Radical Muslims never went down the street chanting Obama's name, they didn't vote for him in elections and champion him in their news letters.  Obama also bombed the fuck out of them.  So when Trump starts actually bombing white militias and denouncing them, maybe you can have an argument, as weak as that would be.

4 hours ago, the dude abides said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/fights-in-advance-of-saturday-protest-in-charlottesville/2017/08/12/155fb636-7f13-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html

Dozens!

2 minutes ago, LHalo said:

Dozens!

It's not tens or dozens man.  There were thousands.  

Even if you want to put that aside.  The thing that's really troubling is that seemingly a great number of Americans who aren't true believers willing to march in the streets are on some level sympathetic to the alt right messaging.  This is not a small group of people. 

Edited by UndertheHalo