• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

2 hours ago, cals said:

Yes but those aren’t conservative boogie men.  “Zero bail” isn’t making grandmas cooter tingle while watching Tucker like Defund the Police! and BLM! do.

Defund the Police and BLM were the originals so they get the most attention.

All the rest of the nonsense sprang from that.

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Defund the Police and BLM were the originals so they get the most attention.

All the rest of the nonsense sprang from that.

I can tell you that California started this crap with AB109, prop 47 and 57 before BLM and the defund movements. Perhaps the defund movement is a cause in some areas but I don’t think it is in general

Until they are willing to hold people accountable and lock up those that are creating the crime and violence, it’s going to continue regardless how many cops are on the street. Unfortunately locking up these people is going to be considered racist so we will just have to live with it 

Edited by Jason

5 minutes ago, cals said:

Maybe the next step is to stop demonizing the concept of racism.  Perhaps it’s necessary in multicultural societies.

We just need to be open to what the facts are and truth is. That’s unfortunate if that is labeled racist. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I didn't think there was something worse on than the Pro Bowl. Who can up this idea?

It's pretty bleak.  Curling on, NASCAR would only interest me if they had to do a shot every 10 laps and guess I have not seen the pro bowl for a long time, apparently they don't tackle. The golf is pretty good right now. 

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

It's pretty bleak.  Curling on, NASCAR would only interest me if they had to do a shot every 10 laps and guess I have not seen the pro bowl for a long time, apparently they don't tackle. The golf is pretty good right now. 

Yep. The AT&T Pro-Am is a good one. 

This BLM organization sure is really full of good honest people.

Tennessee BLM founder sentenced to 6 years in prison for illegally voting

The judge said Pamela Moses 'tricked' probation department officials into allowing her to obtain the right to vote

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives-matter-memphis-chapter-founder-sentenced-illegally-registering-to-vote

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

This BLM organization sure is really full of good honest people.

Tennessee BLM founder sentenced to 6 years in prison for illegally voting

The judge said Pamela Moses 'tricked' probation department officials into allowing her to obtain the right to vote

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives-matter-memphis-chapter-founder-sentenced-illegally-registering-to-vote

I think most sane people will ignore them from now on