• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Do you mean to tell me that you can't get a job these days by simply showing up at an employer, shaking his hand, and looking him in the eye?

You need proof of vaccination, a list of social justice causes you support, proof you only use public transportation, check off the boxes for more than one race when filling out your application and use the word "like" in like every sentence.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Do you mean to tell me that you can't get a job these days by simply showing up at an employer, shaking his hand, and looking him in the eye?

Incidentally all of the tech advances in the last two decades means this doesn't work anymore even though it's a viable approach in theory, since every job posting now gets 500-1000 applicants and one of the few ways to filter them is by education level (nevermind the fact that 80% of those applicants can realistically get the work done and hiring the most overqualified candidate can have lots of adverse effects). 

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

That hasn’t been the case for anyone young enough to still be posting on this board. 

Are you telling me you wouldn't hire someone to work at one of your INO locations simply because they had a firm handshake and their father donated to Nixon?

(I'm being facetious, if you couldn't tell.)

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Are you telling me you wouldn't hire someone to work at one of your INO locations simply because they had a firm handshake and their father donated to Nixon?

(I'm being facetious, if you couldn't tell.)

Because I can’t discriminate against age I would hire that person in a heartbeat, possibly their last heartbeat. 

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Professor sues after refusing to grade Black students more leniently than peers

"Recently, I was suspended from my job for refusing to treat my black students as lesser than their non-black peers," Gordon Klein wrote in an op-ed titled, "Why I Am Suing UCLA."

Sounds like a typical white dude lying for attention. If he had just followed orders and treated the school administration with respect, he wouldn't have faced any consequences.

They caught the guy that murdered the University of Utah football player.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50254594/man-with-violent-history-arrested-in-shooting-death-of-university-of-utah-football-player

"According to court records, Buk was convicted in March of failing to stop at the command of police. In June 2020 he was convicted of robbery in two separate cases — including one in which he robbed a father and daughter at gunpoint — and was sentenced to three years of probation."

So armed robbery gets him probation and 14 months later he killed a person. Nice.

9 hours ago, cals said:

In our home CBS is considered the television station for poor people so I had to look up why everyone seemed to enjoy the response to my joke more than my joke.  Sometimes I forget you people are mostly poor.

That’s why we’re willing to eat chicken