• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

LA City Council member announces '1st step' in plan to 'replace LAPD,' here's who would respond instead

A top Los Angeles City Council member announced that local lawmakers have approved the “first step” in a plan to replace police with unarmed first responders to handle nonviolent service calls Tuesday.

Criminals are laughing at them.

Founder of local non-profit honoring fallen officers facing threats

Megan O'Grady was 14 years old when she started the non-profit "Blue Line Bears." She uses the uniforms of fallen police officers to make teddy bears for their families. Three years later, she's made more than 700 bears for the families of fallen officers.

She told Fox 4 because of her support for law enforcement, she's now getting death threats against her family.

https://www.fox4now.com/news/america-in-crisis/founder-of-local-non-profit-honoring-fallen-officers-facing-threats

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

buddy of mine is a former sheriff and now lives in boise, where BLM was planning a big rally tonight. he showed pictures of busses bringing in demonstrators and said he was ready to encounter them. boise is home to a lot of retired law enforcement, and they're not in a mood for the protestors to bring their nonsense into town.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

buddy of mine is a former sheriff and now lives in boise, where BLM was planning a big rally tonight. he showed pictures of busses bringing in demonstrators and said he was ready to encounter them. boise is home to a lot of retired law enforcement, and they're not in a mood for the protestors to bring their nonsense into town.

If Boise handles it like Coeur d’Alene they’ll be ok. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

If Boise handles it like Coeur d’Alene they’ll be ok. 

If by handling it you mean standing around like a bunch of morons with guns in their hands for something that was never going to happen,  sure they handled it.

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

If by handling it you mean standing around like a bunch of morons with guns in their hands for something that was never going to happen,  sure they handled it.

Yep. Nothing happened. Just like nothing happened to that couple’s house in St. Louis. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Yep. Nothing happened. Just like nothing happened to that couple’s house in St. Louis. 

It's Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. It's mostly white trash and rich out of town folks that fly in for 3 months a year.

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. It's mostly white trash and rich out of town folks that fly in for 3 months a year.

Well that’s quite a racist statement. I’ll be sure that is reported to the proper authorities and is attached to your social credit score. 

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Well that’s quite a racist statement. I’ll be sure that is reported to the proper authorities and is attached to your social credit score. 

It's not racist if I'm white myself. Like how black people can say the n word with the hard r.

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The place would be Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. The time would be anytime. 

Yes I was just remembering the good old days where I would drop it a King center pick up game. I used it as a weapon until opposing school complained after a baseball game.