• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

History suggests you don’t make deals with Marxist. You defeat them or they destroy the host nation and implement tyranny 

I thought it was history that suggested you don't make deals with fascists... Or was it, you don't make deals with fascists because you didn't want to make a deal with a marxist...

Maybe the lesson learned is not to go around trying to make deals with extremists and instead fix the issues with your country before people start talking about revolution.

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I wonder how long it’ll take for the for profit charter schools to just be de facto segregated.  Charter schools have been around long enough to demonstrate that generally they do not substantially change students performance vs. public schools.  And of course that’s true because the whole idea that “the market” fixes everything is horseshit anyway .   But what they do do is take money away from school districts that are already often underfunded.  That results in teacher layoffs, larger classrooms and in time school closures.  Which produce the even further exasperated problems.  Do we believe that public education is bad and should be abolished ? There are a thousand reasons why public education is a vital. 

Are you suggesting segregation does not exist in the public system? Hell of a union speech you just submitted. This is about freedom of choice and allowing minority kids an opportunity that many don’t have. Competition works and will benefit the kids. What hasn’t worked is trillions spent on the current system which produces ignorant kids with misdirected anger. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Anyone that genuinely believes that all the stuff going on in this country is just about racial animus is clueless.  All this unrest is about a lot of things.  And we will continue to see these types of disturbances persist and intensify as the disparity between the haves and have nots continues to grow.  Police brutality is just the thing that set people off this time.  It was a perfect storm of people being locked down, out of work etc. 

weird how all the white kids were out in the streets. 

Usually its just the black kids because the white kids are at work or in school 🤣

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Anyone that genuinely believes that all the stuff going on in this country is just about racial animus is clueless.  All this unrest is about a lot of things.  And we will continue to see these types of disturbances persist and intensify as the disparity between the haves and have nots continues to grow.  Police brutality is just the thing that set people off this time.  It was a perfect storm of people being locked down, out of work etc. 

weird how all the white kids were out in the streets. 

You are correct on this. This about class warfare and a bunch of envious lowlife Marxist who want what they have not earned 

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I wonder how long it’ll take for the for profit charter schools to just be de facto segregated.  Charter schools have been around long enough to demonstrate that generally they do not substantially change students performance vs. public schools.  And of course that’s true because the whole idea that “the market” fixes everything is horseshit anyway .   But what they do do is take money away from school districts that are already often underfunded.  That results in teacher layoffs, larger classrooms and in time school closures.  Which produce the even further exasperated problems.  Do we believe that public education is bad and should be abolished ? There are a thousand reasons why public education is a vital. 

I'm not sure you're right about schools. I'm not sure you are wrong either.

It seems to me that the whole educational system needs to be reconsidered. Right now charter schools are the only way for some very under privileged kids to get out of a failing school system in their neighborhood. Yes, those schools and programs like vouchers would take money away from those failing schools but there has to be a better option.

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I thought it was history that suggested you don't make deals with fascists... Or was it, you don't make deals with fascists because you didn't want to make a deal with a marxist...

Maybe the lesson learned is not to go around trying to make deals with extremists and instead fix the issues with your country before people start talking about revolution.

Education and fatherless homes is the fix. Libs never want to address these issues. I

we have an angry mob because we have because progressive politicians have created a dependent class of hopeless people. Progressive libs have also created another mob of immoral Marxist who are consumed with hate. They seek affirmation and piece because their lives contradict everything the good Lord created is to be. They have no God so there is no means of redemption or forgiveness in their lives. They are reduced to relieving their anxiety through destructive acts and hateful rhetoric 

36 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Education and fatherless homes is the fix. Libs never want to address these issues. I

we have an angry mob because we have because progressive politicians have created a dependent class of hopeless people. Progressive libs have also created another mob of immoral Marxist who are consumed with hate. They seek affirmation and piece because their lives contradict everything the good Lord created is to be. They have no God so there is no means of redemption or forgiveness in their lives. They are reduced to relieving their anxiety through destructive acts and hateful rhetoric 

Sounds like we need to start doing a better job of promoting abortion.

34 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Nobody will answer the question, even assuming BLM is correct about everything.  If they got everything they are demanding, how much does their quality of life increase?  Will it decrease their crime rates?  Will it keep fathers in the family?  Seriously, to what extent are their lives improved?

Sure won't fix it. The ghetto shares a hell of a lot in common with the trailer park. For the most part, skin color is the only difference between the two

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Ya buddy. This isn't real at all.

That's one of the founders of BLM. Prove me wrong.

One of these libs in here will be victims of this mob violence one day. Hopefully they put up a better fight than the gay congressman from Wisconsin. Look like he was taken down by two girls.