• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

1 hour ago, mymerlincat said:

Yeah see this is where I draw the line. You can be "traumatized" but you still have to do your work. You don't get a free pass because you're triggered by something. Imagine giving students a degree because they were upset about something.

Everyone on the planet is going through shit. They still go to work and do what they have to do because that's called being an adult.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah see this is where I draw the line. You can be "traumatized" but you still have to do your work. You don't get a free pass because you're triggered by something. Imagine giving students a degree because they were upset about something.

Everyone on the planet is going through shit. They still go to work and do what they have to do because that's called being an adult.

That’s the whole problem with modern day civil rights. It isn’t about equality anymore. These groups want an advantage. The movement wants men especially white men to surrender property and rights to undeserving women or minorities. The Georgia guy was right. How the hell is someone on government assistance buying $300 headphones. Kids getting free lunch have more expensive shoes than my kids.equality Has  become more class warfare and wealth redistribution using a false narratives of persecution as justification 

14 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I’m in Seaside, Oregon.  We rented a house on the boardwalk thing next to the ocean. I was outside grilling a tri tip when a group of about 50 BLM protesters approached with signs and screaming.  (As this is Oregon they were all, of course, white).  So I see them and tell my older nephew to get the little kids in inside and I’m trying to corral my dog and I’m trying not to pay attention to them.  Some c*nt yells, “your dog is smarter than you” and while my dog is pretty smart, I doubt he’s actually smarter than me so I take this as an insult and flip the group off.  They start screaming “racist” and “fuck you racist” and shit like that.  One dyke starts yelling, “youre on fucking film asshole” as she’s got her phone pointed at me.  I am staring at her through the bay window and she continues to film as I continue to flip the bird.  One of the girls pulls her shirt up to expose her tits.  They eventually keep walking and it ends.  And the family accuses me of being the instigator.  Oh well.  Fun times.

I am now looking for the video.

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

I have a variety. Everything goes with khaki

Yeah but if you're out grilling you gotta have the right color. Black is too dark and it could be hot out. Red is a bit intimidating so people may not approach you.

I think a soft baby blue is the correct way to go.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah but if you're out grilling you gotta have the right color. Black is too dark and it could be hot out. Red is a bit intimidating so people may not approach you.

I think a soft baby blue is the correct way to go.

I'll go with aqua.  More approachable

Edited by arch stanton