• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

Except when he attacked me and Brandon for laughing at women putting up encouragement post-its in breastfeeding rooms.  That struck a nerve for some reason.

I wonder how peyts' and his mom handled online learning.

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

so Atlanta is going to let the inmates run the asylum. this should end well.

It's been 8 out of 1,700. I think they will survive. I wonder how many will be begging for their job back a month from now.

8 Atlanta officers resign as morale plummets | News | cbs46.com
https://www.cbs46.com/news/8-atlanta-officers-resign-as-morale-plummets/article_d7c10d36-af4b-11ea-9aed-db1ef14247a6.html

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Blue Flu might spread faster than the Rona.

they've taken incredible amounts of verbal (and even some physical) abuse the last three weeks. you can argue whether or not you feel they deserve it, but with as many thousands of people out there that want to hurt them in any way they can, their stress level must be insane right now. the backlash against them is focusing on defunding or even eliminating their departments completely. no one in public office seems to support them right now.

I don't blame them for calling in sick.

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's been 8 out of 1,700. I think they will survive. I wonder how many will be begging for their job back a month from now.

8 Atlanta officers resign as morale plummets | News | cbs46.com
https://www.cbs46.com/news/8-atlanta-officers-resign-as-morale-plummets/article_d7c10d36-af4b-11ea-9aed-db1ef14247a6.html

8 so far. I would expect many more until/unless something is done to alleviate the stress they're under.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

8 so far. I would expect many more until/unless something is done to alleviate the stress they're under.

Do people join the police force for the stress free environment? Maybe the Irvine PD.