• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

29 minutes ago, RendZone said:

Not having baseball really doesn’t move me. Seeing stuff like this really bothers me a lot. It’s unnerving. 

The afterwards was good though.  

https://twitter.com/ChristieC733/status/1272942317331197953

And I give up on Twat feeds showing up correctly.  

Edited by gotbeer

On 6/15/2020 at 9:33 PM, Lhalo said:

Boston considers removing Abraham Lincoln statue with freed slave

https://nypost.com/2020/06/15/boston-considers-removing-statue-of-lincoln-with-freed-slave/

We need to learn from the South Park solution to this problem. They changed their flag from a bunch of white dudes lynching a black dude, to a group of white and black dudes lynching a black dude. We can solve this.

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You love taking shit to the extremes. You're funny to me.

Who isn't going extreme these days?

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I wonder how many millions of dollars it's going to take to clean up that area. All the shit on the streets and damages to buildings and businesses. Their mayor needs to be shot onsite.

For the record I know you aren't serious and I'm all for her being run out of town.

Tennessee deputy thanks 2 black women for buying him breakfast at Cracker Barrel: 'BLM but so does yours!'

104537824_10213865181383882_378207985176

A Middle Tennessee deputy is thanking two women who paid for his breakfast Tuesday morning - and the note they left is making an impression.

Sumner County Patrol Deputy Jody McDowell said only a few minutes after receiving his meal at Cracker Barrel, his waitress said "I was told to give this to you" and handed over a note.

The note reads: “BLM But so does yours. Thank you for your service. Breakfast paid.”

McDowell said two African-American women who were sitting in the dining area got up to leave, but wanted to stop over at his table and thanked him for his service before they headed back to Baltimore.

McDowell doesn't know the women's names, but told them he appreciated the kind gesture.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Theo is way down the SJW rabbit hole. I think we're gonna need him to get beat up by a minority and/or come into a significant amount of money if there's any hope for recovery.

This is spot on. I’m guessing he knows about 12 black people who managed to escape the ghetto. He probably end up naked and broke if he Was ever stranded on the wrong side of town. He has this misconception that blacks are deep thinking intellectuals. Reality is the hood is a very barbaric place where the thought of the day is survival