• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

11 hours ago, Redondo said:

Bill Bennett says this is the chance Biden won't be Dems' nominee

Former Education Secretary and current Fox News contributor Bill Bennett told "Special Report" Wednesday that he believes there is "an almost 50 percent chance" that former Vice President Joe Biden will not lead the Democratic ticket in November's election.

"I don't think it's a done deal," Bennett said. " ... He's [Biden's] in the basement, he's not performing very well; maybe he's better off there than going out and making these flubs he's been making -- but the election is still six, eight months away."

Biden, 77, has been forced to campaign from his Delaware home due to the coronavirus pandemic in deference to Gov. John Carney's stay-at-home order.

"[In November] he'll be older, and I think there's trouble on this Tara Reade thing," Bennett added, noting that the onetime Senate staffer who has accused Biden of sexual assault is working with Pulitzer Prize winner Ronan Farrow on an article for the New Yorker magazine.

Biden and his campaign have repeatedly denied any wrongdoing in regard to Reade, who claimed Biden assaulted her in 1993 and engaged in other inappropriate behavior toward her.

"I think this whole thing has thrown the Democratic Party into a serious self-examination, if not worse," Bennett added. "There's a lot of talk about [whether] something can be done. [It's] Very unusual -- but we live in unusual times."

happy hillary clinton GIF

Former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu told “America’s Newsroom” on Monday that “Democrats are beginning to understand” that the sexual assault allegation made by Tara Reade against former Vice President Joe Biden is not “just a Joe Biden problem, it's a Democratic Party problem.”

Sununu was responding to comments by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., who told National Public Radio last week that while the allegations against Biden are "not clear-cut," she belives "something has happened" between Reade and then-Senator Biden.

"There have been investigative journalists that have corroborated certain aspects of her account -- that is undeniable -- [and] have raised questions about other aspects of her account," Ocasio-Cortez said Thursday. "It certainly seems as though something has happened. I'm not sure... Frankly, this is a messy moment, and I think we need to acknowledge that -- that it is not clear-cut."

media/john-sununu-ocasio-cortez-biden-allegations