• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

5 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

A million people for the rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Only a small percentage will actually be admitted. I don't know the size of the venue but it's obviously a fraction of a million.

Biden gets a handful of people when he ventures outside of his basement. Trump gets many thousands. Yet we're being told by the media that Biden will easily beat him. In 2016 at this time Clinton was leading Trump by a healthy margin and we know how that turned out.

Oklahoma is one of the redder states, almost 1 million people voted for him in 2016 and it is close to plenty of other red states. Have a Biden rally in California and see how many will apply

Trump nutswingers really love their rallies plus over 3 months since their last one so they are desperate to see master. But no matter how many show up, they still can only vote once

If the election was based on rally sizes Sanders would be the democratic nominee. Biden didn't go to most of the states he won in the primary

People don't need any motivation to vote for Biden, Trump is doing enough of that himself

Klobuchar withdraws from Biden VP selection

Sen. Amy Klobuchar announced Thursday she was removing herself as a candidate to be former Vice President Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick.

Klobuchar told MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell she called Biden Wednesday evening with her decision, saying she believes “this is a moment to put a woman of color on that ticket."

Biden pledged earlier this year to pick a woman to be his running mate as is currently considering about a half dozen candidates, including several women of color.

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

Klobuchar withdraws from Biden VP selection

Sen. Amy Klobuchar announced Thursday she was removing herself as a candidate to be former Vice President Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick.

Klobuchar told MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell she called Biden Wednesday evening with her decision, saying she believes “this is a moment to put a woman of color on that ticket."

Biden pledged earlier this year to pick a woman to be his running mate as is currently considering about a half dozen candidates, including several women of color.

With the amount of virtue signaling that is happening, there is no way he doesn’t pick a black woman

Yeah I can't imagine there's too many independents or people who want a reason not to vote for Trump whose vote is dependent on Biden picking a woman of color.  I always find the headlines amusing where some group is telling Biden he can't screw this pick up, be careful what he says about de-funding the police, etc.  It's not like any of those groups aren't going to vote for him if anything they just wouldn't vote.  Still boggles my mind that they've committed to a woman and most likely one of color.  I don't care as long as the candidate is qualified but if any regular job opening even mentioned anything along those lines it would be illegal.  Supposedly Harris and Bottoms are the top two at the moment but I see Harris having the Hillary effect (i.e. not appealing to middle America) and Bottoms along with the DA have rushed to press charges against the cops in the Atlanta shooting.  The DA said they didn't need to use deadly force yet recently he said a taser is a deadly weapon and the guy took one of the police officers tasers and tried to use it on him.  Strange times we live in.

Pro-abort Joe is worried about climate change affecting the unborn. Such a compassionate person.

Climate change is linked to increased pregnancy risks — and heartbreakingly, Black mothers are being hit the hardest. As President, I'll work every day to tackle the climate crisis head-on and root out injustice. Because they are intertwined.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1273793874226544641

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Pro-abort Joe is worried about climate change affecting the unborn. Such a compassionate person.

Climate change is linked to increased pregnancy risks — and heartbreakingly, Black mothers are being hit the hardest. As President, I'll work every day to tackle the climate crisis head-on and root out injustice. Because they are intertwined.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1273793874226544641

Increased pregnancy risks could kill the "baby" anyway, as well as the mother.

But hey, as long as they didn't get an abortion.

Also most mothers want to carry to term why the FUCK am I even explaining this to you?